Sub Sections For Hydro

Caber1

Ebb and Flow, NFT, Room grows vs Box grows. Media information. Container Pros and Cons of each. Nutrient Information. Transplant Information ie: seedling to veg,veg to flower Cleaning Information. Leaching Products and use thereof.
Everything strictly hydro.

How hard would it be to put the hydroponic section into sub-sections?

Every time I come to this section looking for specific information I feel like I'm looking into a filing cabinet drawer where all the separate pieces of information are on a separate piece of paper and then just thrown in the drawer.

We know the information is in there, but in what layer.

If this would be too much for the already hard working folks who do a fine job of running this site then I would be willing to volunteer some time as long as the task isn't too technical.

Anybody else frustrated or listening?

This is so funny. The administration who I originally wanted to answer takes a request about arranging posts about hydro into proper categories and puts the post into the proper category, but doesn't answer the question.
Is this ironic or just funny?

Maybe the admin that moved your post didn't have the answer, now that it is in the proper forum, someone with the answer will see and advise. Have some patience please, this is a free website and we are working as fast as we can to help you and the thousands of others who come here daily for free help. Thanks. ;)

Will do. Thanks for the reply. I'll probably let my breath out on this though.

This is so funny. The administration who I originally wanted to answer takes a request about arranging posts about hydro into proper categories and puts the post into the proper category, but doesn't answer the question.
Is this ironic or just funny?

I find impatience with an overworked volunteer staff kinda funny...

We do need lots of help keeping the vibe here positive... hope you would like to help with that.

on another point...there was some conversation about adding sub forums in hydro. Dont know if it its on the radar or not.

Look at me I'm smiling.:byebye:

This is a great site and it is always on my list of daily visits.

Any sarcasm should be shrugged off as just a way of getting attention.

Give yourselves a pat on the back for a job well done and then start dividing the hydro section into relevant sections.

on another point...there was some conversation about adding sub forums in hydro. Dont know if it its on the radar or not.

Yes, there's been debate... I'll try and keep it on the radar... don't know if anything's going to happen before the new site launches though.

Obviously we have DWC... so Ebb&Flow, NFT, Aero, Does SWC merit mention?

Back
Top Bottom