Suggest a book

HappyOneHit

I thought this might help us all expand our knowledge a little bit on the herb we all love. Just suggest a book pertaining to marijuana, can be fiction or nonfiction.

I personally recommend Cannabis: A History by Martin Booth. Booth delves deep into the history of marijuana, covering every its use in almost every country, from the hash/hassasins of the middle east, to the asians using it as an alternative to opium, to the relgious reasoning behind the Indian beliefs. Very good book, and honestly, one of the least biased books I've ever come accross, he doesn't take a side until the very end, which I quote him on in my signature.

Anyone else have a suggestion?

The Emperor Wears No Clothes: The Authoritative Historical Record of Cannabis and the Conspiracy Against Marijuana by Jack Herer

Read it and then pass it down to anyone that is not educated on the matter and that does not see what HEMP really is today for millions of people worldwide.

"George's Rx marijuana growing" really helped me start to get a good grow. I have to throw F&L in there. If there is one book I wish you would all read, it would be the "spliff" book series, book 1 & 2. God, those two books are the far most informative/interesting books I've ever read on pot. Listings of tons of strains, strains of hash, new/different ways to make hash, history, how to grow, rasta culture, law, and much more. Seriously, buy em both, they're so worth it.

Marijuana Myths, Marijuana Facts - This book is badass every stoner should have this book it busts apart the bogus myths and shows the facts from a pretty unbiased view, along with hundreds of references to back up their facts. This book is chock full of TRUTH about marijuana in all it's forms.

Back
Top Bottom