Suggestions for outdoor strain

Mngrowman

Hey everyone!

I am looking for a good strain to grow in a hardiness 4a. I plan to start them before hand in doors and have them in the ground by may 15th if its a warm month or june 1st if not. My requirements are that they be good producers(12oz plus maybe?) and can be harvested in early to mid September as it gets cold quick especially at night.

Thanks in advanced!

Hey everyone!

I am looking for a good strain to grow in a hardiness 4a. I plan to start them before hand in doors and have them in the ground by may 15th if its a warm month or june 1st if not. My requirements are that they be good producers(12oz plus maybe?) and can be harvested in early to mid September as it gets cold quick especially at night.

Thanks in advanced!
The Durban Poison is a really good producer,remains roundish with a lot of buds,doesn't attract a lot of attention either,doesn't look christmas tree/weed type, AND it is bug & drought resistant, an old-school tried and true plant.The more you trim on this in the early part of vegging, the MORE buds you'll get, its a brancher. Good Luck and stay high !:peace:

Yeah, search around the various seed shops, they also have a lot of information as to what is a good hardy outdoor strain. There is blinking lights all around this site w/ advertisements. Also, Not sure where you reside geographically, but I plan to have my Spring plants outside well before May.

I myself am considering the Durban Poison, or the Maui Wowie x Skunk #1... definitely need a pest/mold resistant strain that does good in high humidity lol.

Hello!,

I don't live a particularly humid portion of the country, the only thing i am really worried about is pests but i plan on gettings some praying mantis's to solve that! My temps in spring and fall can swing from very cold to vary hot so i plan on keeping my plants in until it gets to the point were frost is no longer an issue(the only month with no reported snow fall is july if that gives you a hint to the temp extremes, we have a 160 temp variance). but i was looking at dinafems blue hash plant as a possible candidate.

Back
Top Bottom