Sulfur, Mg, or Nitrogen?

Hey guys,

My plants have been super healthy, other than this one little thing thats gotten worse the last two weeks or so. Theyre in coco, im using BPN 3 part in 1gallon buckets. they were vegged for 3 weeks and flipped, just finishing day 21 of flower. drinking water every 2-3 days, and i alternate between 1/2 and 2/1 feed/water with ppm 750-900, ph 5.8-6.1

At first i assumed this was Magnesium, because im not using calmag. i decided not to because i read that BPN had enough in the 3 part. Then after researching i found some people saying Sulfur or Nitrogen. They've been yellowing from the bottom up, turning from healthy green to lime green to yellow, some with reddish/purple stems (although all the clones i get off one source have purple/green stems, of these strains anyway).
it worried me though, because the bottom nodes on some of my seedlings are getting the same looking leaves on a few of them

what do you all think? im going to supplement calmag starting tomorrow but i was thinking maybe Epson salt too?

photo_547.JPG
photo_490.JPG
photo_3114.JPG
photo_2152.JPG
photo_1183.JPG
week_2_flower_5_.JPG

Back
Top Bottom