Sunshine Systems 45 grow panel

Tylenol

420 Member
Has anyone ever used the sunshine system 45 grow panel before? It statements that it's equivalent to a 250 hps lamp and also covers 5 square feet. I plan to set up my closest to grow two plants off of soil. The plants I'm about to grow are white rhino and great white shark. Would this be enough light for these plants if not what could I use? Thanks a lot for you'll time and any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks for you advice Hosebomber I'll return the panel. The closest I'm about to use is about 6 h, 6 L, 4W. I plan to plant two plants in the closest with 5 gallon pots. The nutes as well as the soil are fox-farm and the only thing I'm lacking is the lights. What type of lights could cover these plants enough so I wouldn't have to worry about anyone noticing with company around and not sky rocketing my light bill? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and once again thank you for you'll s time!!!

If you are planning to make the entire 6 foot by 4 foot area plant matter you can place a lot more than 2 plants in there. Unless you are planning to veg for over a month and want to do a screen of green. In the case of the entire area being plant matter you will need at least 1000 watts. You have 24 square feet of grow room. If you are simply planning to grow those two plants out, you could go as low as a 100 watt LED panel and get good results or a 250 watt HPS. It really depends on your method of growing and space you are using. Take a look at the post in my signature to get a little more basic info on coverage.

Back
Top Bottom