'Sup? New Gal On The Block

Bambi_420

Yeah...I've never had the chance to properly introduce myself in this forum.

My name is Yoselin, but my friends dearly call me Jackie or Bambi (hense my username Bambi_420). While my friend and I were surfing the net, she accidentally stepped into this forum. I jot down the site's url and decided to join later.

Anyway, I'm a freshman in college and I've been smoking for two years. Still, sometimes I feel like I'm a newbie to marijuana.

I hope I can enjoy my stay. :allgood:

hey bambi, welcome. I'm new here too, but no worries as this board really is the best around. 2nd year in college here, only thing getting me through it is some good bud.

high bambi_420!:cheesygrinsmiley: it is great that you have joined the site. please stick around and join in on the fun!:smokin:

Bambi_420 said:
Yeah...I've never had the chance to properly introduce myself in this forum.

My name is Yoselin, but my friends dearly call me Jackie or Bambi (hense my username Bambi_420). While my friend and I were surfing the net, she accidentally stepped into this forum. I jot down the site's url and decided to join later.

Anyway, I'm a freshman in college and I've been smoking for two years. Still, sometimes I feel like I'm a newbie to marijuana.

I hope I can enjoy my stay. :allgood:

How did you get your nickname bambi? Do you like baby deers... or venison?

Akornpatch said:
Hi Babmi! Welcome to 420 Magazine!

Hope to see you around. Tell your friends to join us too!

Peace.
Akorn

I wish I could, but the unfortunate thing is that I'm probably the only stoner in my group of friends. Before, 90% of us were stoners but during Senior year most of us went our separate ways and I got stuck with the non-stoners.

I do love them, though. They're awesome....:cool:

IshmarRodriguez said:
How did you get your nickname bambi? Do you like baby deers... or venison?

Awww, lol.

It all started with a simple chat with friends. We were talking about baby names and I said "I'm gonna name my baby Bambi" because it sounds soo cute and it's hella unique. Then everyone poked fun at me for it....therefore I'm Bambi. :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom