Super Blunt?

Djchaldo

im sorry guys i dont know which section to put this in.

but does anyone know where i can get a super blunt in Toronto, Vaughan Ontario.

Im sorry again if im in the wrong section

To: Djchaldo
You wont be able to but superblunts in your area, so you will have to purchase them online. A good and cheap site for this is available here.

To: The Weed
Superblunt:
A sheet of blunt paper that is used to roll extreme amounts of chronic in. (Smoked on special occasions ie. slow tuesdays or on 420)

im sorry guys i dont know which section to put this in.

but does anyone know where i can get a super blunt in Toronto, Vaughan Ontario.

Im sorry again if im in the wrong section

you gotta be kidding me its just big rolling papers, we used to go camping no a very special ocas and we would just make our own super blunts by just putting together a half pack of zig zags.

Aren't blunts made out of tobacco leaves? I'll leave mixing cannabis and tobacco to the Europeans, lol.

not massive time if you know how to roll:thumb:

A little birdie told me that if you take an average paper and stick one edge to the other with no overlap and then stand it on one end you can fit an ounce of ground product into it quite easily and reasonably quickly as long as you have a pencil or something to help lightly tamp as you fill. Hits a little harsh, but it'll sit a whole roomful of people down for the count.

Might have been a half-ounce but I'm pretty sure it was an ounce. Was kind of a foggy night.

you know torturedsoul back in the day we would go down to this place called the secret sidewalk, what it was it was an aquaduct a sidewalk that wound around a mountain and water ran thru it, anyways we would hike up there because we knew the cops would not follow us, of course we would take a few cases of mickeys big mouth, and we would have a lid each between us 4 ounces
i'm talking 5 finger ounces, and a case of zig zags we would roll up zepplins and each of us would be burning 1 at the same time, man those were the days

rnwy29erclr

Back
Top Bottom