Super crop training around the top of the pot

COMBAT

Hi Guys

I have a pure power plant growing outdoors in a pot that 40cm accross the top and about 1.25 metres around.

I like to super crop my plants so they get the big Nuckles along the stems and branches. I have read it helps the plants get more nutrients.

I was thinking for this plant I mite super crop it over then attach it to the side of the pot and tgen as it grows keep super cropping it and attaching it until it reaches all the way around the pot while letting the branches grow up. I have also not topped this plant. I may do that once it has reached the whole way around.

Has anyone ever done this?

Can you see any issues or benefits.

Main reason I want to do it is to keep it nice and short and compact and hopefully get better sun to the lower buds and also just as an experiment.

What do you guys think?

Hi COMBAT.

First of all the picture would say more than a thousand words here. you could attach a picture to your post to make it easier to judge.

I like to super crop my plants so they get the big Nuckles along the stems and branches.
Yes you might get a big knots on the place where you scropped the stem. But if you want your branches to look like a steroid-bodybuilders hands then you basicly would have to scrop the entire branch.
If you want a sturdy looking branches around the pot, then I’d suggest a Potassium silica product and get a constant breeze blowing around the stems.

I have read it helps the plants get more nutrients.
Nope. Thats not right.
Sometimes when you for example scrop or somehow externally stress a certain part of your plant, then the plant might go into the ”repair-” or ”defence mode”. And thus that temporalily consumes more than normally.

Also I don’t get the idea why you want to be able to pump more nutrients into your plants? What does that benefit?

And you prob mean this kind of shape?
It’s definitely doable and you don’t have to superscrop all the stems and branches. If you wanna do that kind of circle, then you wanna LST (tie/bend etc.) the branches.
1646167118670.png

Hope this helps.
- B

Hi
Hi COMBAT.

First of all the picture would say more than a thousand words here. you could attach a picture to your post to make it easier to judge.

Yes you might get a big knots on the place where you scropped the stem. But if you want your branches to look like a steroid-bodybuilders hands then you basicly would have to scrop the entire branch.
If you want a sturdy looking branches around the pot, then I’d suggest a Potassium silica product and get a constant breeze blowing around the stems.

Nope. Thats not right.
Sometimes when you for example scrop or somehow externally stress a certain part of your plant, then the plant might go into the ”repair-” or ”defence mode”. And thus that temporalily consumes more than normally.

Also I don’t get the idea why you want to be able to pump more nutrients into your plants? What does that benefit?

And you prob mean this kind of shape?
It’s definitely doable and you don’t have to superscrop all the stems and branches. If you wanna do that kind of circle, then you wanna LST (tie/bend etc.) the branches.
1646167118670.png

Hope this helps.
- B
Hi Thanks for the reply,
Not sure about the nutrient thing.
It's just when I watched videos on suoercropping they said tge k uckle becomes like a nutrient highway which allows tge plant to produce bigger buds. And I thought that was the reason for super cropping. And as the name would suggest it produces a super crop.
Is this not correct?

Back
Top Bottom