Super cropped 2 1/2 weeks into flowering

onestickz

Sup 420 fam

Everything has been going good with my girls so far. Still having humidity issues which is causing a little problem but nothing to serious. My MK is taking up so much space, the WW has less room to scrog, (did it wrong, i think)
Anyway, I'm away from my babies for a few days, so to keep them from growing into the light, I super cropped some of the stems to keep from growing into the light. They've been flowering for 2 1/2 weeks, so you can see some budding going on. My question is, did I hurt anything by bending the stems over like that or will they be fine and really do better in the long run??
All and any info is welcome.
Thanks and happy growing✌

You will be fine. I wouldn't personally do it any later than what you are in flower now though. Take a look at the one supercropped in my icon to the left. I'm a big fan of the technique. Usually you will see the branch bending itself up towards the light the next day as long as your growing a strain that responds well to it.

Some will say not to and others will say it's all good, I'm in the later of the 2 and I supercropped the plant in my signature a few times and took 7oz from one plant with a 30 day veg so I say go for it.

Thanks for the info. I've been reading different times as well. Some people do it 4-6 weeks into flowering and say they have had good success in doing so. I had no choice but to do it, or come back to burnt bud.

Back
Top Bottom