Super Lemon Haze, Pineapple Express, Purple Pine Berry, Smile, White Domina!

Mr. President

So here is the situation:

It's my first grow ever and it is in a closet. The 6 strains are super lemon haze, pineapple express, purple pine berry, smile, white domina with two cloned Jack herrers one of which I toped and put in next to it's mother lol :slide: the babys are about a week old and the 2 jacks are about a month and a half to two months. As a wise man once said " Let's get this bitch Rollin ":cheer:

dude kick ass, can you show me some specifics? your medium and lights n such, im currently growing a couple of the same strains and am right in at about the same stage you are, it would definetly be cool to compare some things with the super lemon and the jacks, i might even be able to get my hands on an express clone 2. check out my grow and hit me up dude

:welcome: Thanks for stopping by! It's pretty sweet to hear that someone else is growing the infamous slh and the jacks. I will post pics shortly so that we can compare plants, growing techniques, and equipment. :reading420magazine:

264_-_Copy.JPG
entrance to the jungle
265_-_Copy.JPG
the entire set up
266_-_Copy.JPG
pineapple express
267_-_Copy.JPG
Mazar Skunk
268_-_Copy.JPG
smile
267_-_Copy.JPG
purple pineberry
270_-_Copy.JPG
super lemon haze
271_-_Copy.JPG
white domina
27210.JPG
jack number 1
27311.JPG
jack number 2 with her clone next to her
274_-_Copy_2_.JPG
close up of baby cloned jack
278_-_Copy.JPG
best picture i could get of the stump from where i cut the baby jack clone. this is the first time i have grown let alone topped a plant does it look normal from what yall can tell?

those babies are looking great my friend, i am still waiting on my slh and jh to come up out of the dirt, i dont think they were gettin humid enough and put them in the dome for a few hours at a time.

Hey Pres...Happy Holidays! Thanks for stopping by my grow. I've got Pineapple Express & Mazar Skunk going too, so I'm subscribed & looking forward to comparing notes. Best wishes for a great grow!

Hey Mr. Krip thanks for stopping by the pineapple express and Mazar Skunk are a very desired strain and I'm glad somebody else has them as well.

But some shit has gone south in the jungle the closet that they are currently in has been compromised so I will have to make a midnight move and put them in a new place I'm going to make a cab nit and put them in there I'll be sure to put pics up when I'm done I'll be back sometime this week

04737.JPG
jack H. plant 1
04638.JPG
jack H. plant 2 clone
04531.JPG
jack H. plant 2
04440.JPG
white domina
04243.JPG
smile
04149.JPG
Mazar Skunk.. i dont know really what to do with this one yall
04038.JPG
super lemon haze
03954.JPG
purple pineberry
03846.JPG
pineapple express. This one is only a week old and it is already smelling like pot by far my favorite :blunt:

Hi Mr.President

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom