Superthrive per litre?

plattynum

Dose anyone no the dosage for super thrive per litre it's on about gallons and drop per cup and all sorts on the packaging lol. Just want ml per litre if anyone knows??

Re: SUPERTHRIVE per litre?????

Thanx buddy hate doing it like that tho it just don't seem enough when you drip a few drops in. I have had it in mi mix last couple of days and wow it dose what it says on the tin they are THRIVING haha thanks for advise pal.

any time post some pics of the gals
here are mine getting ready to flower
IMG_219210.JPG
IMG_219114.JPG
week5_2_1.JPG
week_415.JPG
week5_1_.JPG

Wow they doo look healthy pal you on drippers there Yeh? What light your girls under there? No its led but what watt? What nuets etc. Yeh ill post some pics. I have limited head room so iv had to keep them small and had a bit of a mess up at the start as you will see 2 of them are way bigger than the rest I'm doing bubblegummer and money maker just wish I could of vegged for slightly longer I flipped mine 2 day ago post them up now matey.

They were a few weeks ago not any up to date but I took a few of the bubblegummer yesterday you can get an idea how much bigger they all are now. I'll post some recent ones up soon tho pal.

this is the system i went with
deep water cutler hydroponics
Current Culture Under Current 4

Nutrients i will use is Cultured Solutions

Cultured Solutions UC Roots
Cultured Solutions Veg A
Cultured Solutions Veg B
Cultured Solutions Bloom A
Cultured Solutions Bloom B
Cultured Solutions Bud Booster Early
Cultured Solutions Bud Booster Mid
Cultured Solutions Bud Booster Late

Strains i will be growing
Strain Name: God’s Gift
Genetics: GDP x OG Kush
Strain Name: Train Wreck
Type: sativa dom.
Strain Name: SnowDOG

Grade: B-
Type: Sativa

Oh is that full hydro that you using Yeh? Lookin fresh tho them pal. I just built my new room and I'm getting the alien xl 8 pot 18 litre and i can't wait I have wanted to go full hydro for a while now. And as I using semi at the min I'm pretty confident I can sus it out lol ill keep you updated when I have it all up and running it be good to see your girls growing up lol keep me posted buddy.

I'm in bed at the min pal With the misses lol but ill be sure to take some tomorrow and update. Wow your first grow you are doin well mate I have done a few me but always just full soil and organic so this time I fancied a change and went semi hydro. I'm using Dutch pro fro base feed grow and bloom and plant magic for all my additives. SO far so good. Hmm I'm always trying different shit sometimes fucking it up sometimes making it better haha maybe I should stick to the chart lol but if you don't try you would never no haha.

Back
Top Bottom