CX mighty bloom 6th week

Fatlad

hi fellow growers just after your opinion on the CX mighty bloom feeding schedule... all the way though flower its used as 1ml per liter but then goes up to 5/7ml per litre for 6 week only. has anyone ever actually done it at this rate .. my plants are happy at 1.6 to 1.8 ec but obviously the ec flies through the roof when I use the 5/7ml per litre. my plants are growing in a rdwc in hydroton balls. any input would be very much appreciated.

thank you

hi fellow growers just after your opinion on the CX mighty bloom feeding schedule... all the way though flower its used as 1ml per liter but then goes up to 5/7ml per litre for 6 week only. has anyone ever actually done it at this rate .. my plants are happy at 1.6 to 1.8 ec but obviously the ec flies through the roof when I use the 5/7ml per litre. my plants are growing in a rdwc in hydroton balls. any input would be very much appreciated.

thank you
I have asked this question time and time again. Everywhere I can. Its not really the EC that bothers me. It's the PH. I have ran cx for 3 years. And im still to scared to try it that way. I'm just starting week 6 tomorrow. I have a nutrient mix in a bucket ready to put I'm my rez tomorrow night. I PH'D water to 5.5 then added 5ml per litre. It's now sitting at EC 2.0 and ph 8.8. I have prepared like this a few times and I always change my mind at the last minute. CX horticulture are shit. I've tried to contact them without any reply. I will be changing my line when my nutes run out. Its just that I have a lot of it right now because i got a deal on it. I'm in coco in autopots. PH of 8.8 terrifies me

I probably won't do it LOL

20230901_200259.jpg

20230901_200359.jpg

20230901_200330.jpg

For realz I’ve never even heard of CX but that’s cool too…. anywho…. I could defs be wrong here but typically you add your cal mag first then take a smoke break as you stir & wait 10 minutes, then add your base NPK nutrients in next and take another smoke break while you stir & wait again.

Once all that has been done the last step is you adjust your ph and then feed your ladies….

Welcome to 420 Magazine Madtabman!!!

It's not like that. If you google CX horticulture might bloom. The manufacturer recommended usage is 5-7 ml per liter of the mighty bloom p k booster ONLY! no other nutes through week 6 of flower. Myself and the OP are scared to do this. And cant get Info anywhere.

Ah ok totally my bad….

Well the good news is we have multiple secret weapons and one of them is @bluter who has ran most every nute combo on the planet
I'm switching it in 5 and a half hours. I've changed my rez already. The mighty bloom mix is now EC 2.3 AND 8.4 PH. just letting trays empty and ill clean them up,at lights on in 5.5 hours. I'll post a picture then also

From what I've read and asked around. That pk is available at super high PH. so I think what I'm doing is starving the plants of all other nutrients and shocking the plants at the same time. I've read about the starve/shock before. Now just want to say. I grow solely for the experience I don't really care about yield. I give all the bud to friends and family. I don't even smoke it. But this recommendation by CX horticulture as bugged me for years. So im trying it just for the hell of it. I once got further than this and chickened out after 2 days. I'm adamant not to back out this time. If @bluter Drops by with experience. Then that's a different story. But for now I'm doing it

Oh here we go. From last night. 3 Super buff cherry and one rainbow sherbet (bottom right) a little bit of nute burn,I tried to push them but backed off. The rainbow sherbet was lacking nitrogen so did a foliar spray. She's hanging on to her leaves.

20230901_212055.jpg

20230901_002402.jpg

are they recommending you run it at that high of a ph ?
i've never ignored ph in hydro. i have ran an ec that high before though.

No the only thing I can find is they say "DO NOT try to reduce PH in week 6 while doing this PH may rise to the low 7s" that's almost an a identical quote from their feed chats

Well it's in. Let's see what happen. I Probably won't be able to sleep now. I'll post if they're any disastrous change throughout the week. And will definitely post the progress and my evaluation of the results. Incase anyone else ever considers trying this

20230902_213115.jpg

20230902_213105.jpg

20230902_213059.jpg

just be ready to crash and flush the system if you have to.

i don't really understand what is going on with that booster. if you have a look at an availability chart phosphorous drops off right where they've targeted ph.

cannabis-nutrient-ph-range.jpg

So I've dropped my rez pH to 6.8. Witch puts my trys around 7.1. Because I definitely think they are talking shit about the dosage. My Ec is 2.2. Now. When I put 5ml of mighty bloom in. That was the lower dose they recommend. And that shot the pH to 8.8-9.0. This can't be right. I think this company is rubbish. But maybe they are onto something..... the plants actually look good except for the nute burn earlier in the grow. But it's only been 48 hrs. I'll keep it going for the week they have recommend. But definitely not higher than 7.3 PH in the trays.

Back
Top Bottom