CX Nutrition mighty bloom enhancer any advice please

Madtabman

I've used all cx range including mighty growth enhancer on 2 previous grows but did not do the 6th week solely bloom enhancer as advised. Which is due to some other opinions given to me I just carried on with 1ml per litre of it and carried on with base nutrition. This time I'm considering going full bloom for my 6th week,I got 2 weeks to make my mind up. Any experienced input would be greatly appreciated.

Your base nutrients don't supply enough nitrogen?

As far as I know it has nothing to do with nitrogen but that's got nothing to do with it. I'm looking for advice about the 6th week of flowering when cx range advise to use only mighty bloom enhancer for a whole week. From people who have tried this method and the views on this method

I apologize, Madtabman. I saw the mention of Mighty GROW Enhancer in your post, but didn't catch that you then discussed Mighty Bloom Enhancer, which isn't a nitrogen booster, it's a PK supplement (you undoubtedly know this, lol).

I need to start zooming the text (even more) instead of trying to squint and read. Again, my apologies.

I apologize, Madtabman. I saw the mention of Mighty GROW Enhancer in your post, but didn't catch that you then discussed Mighty Bloom Enhancer, which isn't a nitrogen booster, it's a PK supplement (you undoubtedly know this, lol).

I need to start zooming the text (even more) instead of trying to squint and read. Again, my apologies.
Ok thanks lol

Back
Top Bottom