Using GH and confused about a feeding schedule i found on here... please help

djkurisu1

I have a few other friends using GH and seen very good grows produced. I used to use Advanced Nutrients and decided to switch. my concern comes with feeding schedules i have gotten from them and the one i found posted here. when following the guide below are u adding only the ml's posted or is that per gallon. i see alot about topping off res's with reg water but am confused cause of watering down my nut's. can anyone help clarify this for me please. i am planning on draining to waste and want to keep my nut's regular and not diluted. will this add to a higher ph in run off also, cause i am experiencing that atm? any help is greatly appreciated and thanks.

here is the guide i have cut/paste to show.

GENERAL HYDROPONICS SCHEDULE

PRODUCTS NEEDED:
GH Flora Grow=$10 (USD's)
GH Flora Bloom = $10 (choose hydro blend or soil growing blend!)
GH Flora Micro= $15

WEEKLY FEEDING SCHEDULE:
Week 1 (rooted clones or 3 leaf-sets on seedlings) : 2.5 ml EACH Grow, Micro & Bloom
Week 2: 5ml Grow + 2.5ml Micro + 2.5ml Bloom
Week 3: 10ml Grow + 5ml Micro + 3ml Bloom
Week 4 until 12/12 : 12ml Grow + 6ml Micro + 3ml Bloom
Week 1 of 12/12 : 6ml Grow + 6mil Micro+10ml Bloom
Week 2 of 12/12: 3ml Grow + 7ml Miccro + 12ml Bloom
Week 3: 3ml Grow + 8ml Micro + 14ml Bloom
Week 4: 3ml Grow + 8ml Micro + 16ml Bloom
Week 5: 2..5 Grow + 7ml Micro + 18ml Bloom
Week 6: NO GROW + 6ml Micro + 20ml Bloom USE UNTIL FLUSH!
Flush 10-14 days before harvesting

Phasic Schedule

This is for the Basic 3-Part General hydroponics nutes
Flora Micro, Flora Grow, and Flora Bloom
There are supplements available, and will be discussed at end of nute schedule.

Day one(seedlings or new clones not completely rooted)
2.5 ml Flora Grow + 2.5ml Flora Micro + 2.5 ml Flora Bloom

Day 7 Add: 12.5ml Flora Grow + 7.5ml Flora Micro + 2.5ml Flora Bloom Per Gallon & Top-off reservoir

Keep at this level entire Grow period
Keep reservoir to fill line of water
ONLY ADD nutes if vegging MORE than 5 weeks

Extra vegging: Add 5ml Flora Grow + 2ml Flora micro + 2ml Flora Bloom ONLY ONCE!

When You go 12/12empty & rinse reservoir, then refill and add
5ml Flora Grow + 7.5ml Flora Micro + 15ml Flora Bloom

DAY 30 add: 1ml Flora Grow

On Day 40 of 12/12--add 10ml Flora Micro + 15mg Flora Bloom

I also tried that schedule, and had issues with it burning. Now I have my own that I use. I use GH grow, HW Micro, Bloom, Dry and liquid koolblooms, Bloombastic, Flora Nectre, and Floralicious Plus. for clones and sedlings I use the 2.5 ml of each G,M,B.
I use the #'s on the bottle, but start at about 1/4 strength and each week go up until Im at the bottle reccomendations of 5,10,&15ml per gal.
In my hydro I start at 1/3 strength and by week 5 Im at full strength and starting bloombastic. I also use the Flora Kleen and do a 10-15min flush each time I totally change my res. I change completely every 2weeks, and just top of with PH'd water & light nutes in between. Its been a great setup so far, Im very pleased with the GH since changing from the AN connoisseurs. If you check my pics, Youll see my cherry berry grows that are great looking.
Hope it helps a little anyway..
Datrippp

check my profile pics, i just posted my new veg. let me know what u think. gonna post old grows soon also, i know u will enjoy them =)

I have a few other friends using GH and seen very good grows produced. I used to use Advanced Nutrients and decided to switch. my concern comes with feeding schedules i have gotten from them and the one i found posted here. when following the guide below are u adding only the ml's posted or is that per gallon. i see alot about topping off res's with reg water but am confused cause of watering down my nut's. can anyone help clarify this for me please. i am planning on draining to waste and want to keep my nut's regular and not diluted. will this add to a higher ph in run off also, cause i am experiencing that atm? any help is greatly appreciated and thanks.

here is the guide i have cut/paste to show.

GENERAL HYDROPONICS SCHEDULE

PRODUCTS NEEDED:
GH Flora Grow=$10 (USD's)
GH Flora Bloom = $10 (choose hydro blend or soil growing blend!)
GH Flora Micro= $15

WEEKLY FEEDING SCHEDULE:
Week 1 (rooted clones or 3 leaf-sets on seedlings) : 2.5 ml EACH Grow, Micro & Bloom
Week 2: 5ml Grow + 2.5ml Micro + 2.5ml Bloom
Week 3: 10ml Grow + 5ml Micro + 3ml Bloom
Week 4 until 12/12 : 12ml Grow + 6ml Micro + 3ml Bloom
Week 1 of 12/12 : 6ml Grow + 6mil Micro+10ml Bloom
Week 2 of 12/12: 3ml Grow + 7ml Miccro + 12ml Bloom
Week 3: 3ml Grow + 8ml Micro + 14ml Bloom
Week 4: 3ml Grow + 8ml Micro + 16ml Bloom
Week 5: 2..5 Grow + 7ml Micro + 18ml Bloom
Week 6: NO GROW + 6ml Micro + 20ml Bloom USE UNTIL FLUSH!
Flush 10-14 days before harvesting

Phasic Schedule

This is for the Basic 3-Part General hydroponics nutes
Flora Micro, Flora Grow, and Flora Bloom
There are supplements available, and will be discussed at end of nute schedule.

Day one(seedlings or new clones not completely rooted)
2.5 ml Flora Grow + 2.5ml Flora Micro + 2.5 ml Flora Bloom

Day 7 Add: 12.5ml Flora Grow + 7.5ml Flora Micro + 2.5ml Flora Bloom Per Gallon & Top-off reservoir

Keep at this level entire Grow period
Keep reservoir to fill line of water
ONLY ADD nutes if vegging MORE than 5 weeks

Extra vegging: Add 5ml Flora Grow + 2ml Flora micro + 2ml Flora Bloom ONLY ONCE!

When You go 12/12empty & rinse reservoir, then refill and add
5ml Flora Grow + 7.5ml Flora Micro + 15ml Flora Bloom

DAY 30 add: 1ml Flora Grow

On Day 40 of 12/12--add 10ml Flora Micro + 15mg Flora Bloom
I saw a post of an article that said you can't flush nutes from buds.It listed the science.Just to let you know.I'm totally new to growing.

Back
Top Bottom