Surfer Discovers Pot Stash On Del Mar Beach

I don't know - 70.5 pounds is almost exactly 32 kilos. If I found a bunch of bales on the beach, I wouldn't tell anyone. I'd spirit as much away as possibleand then disappear myself from the area. I wouldn't report what I left. I can't imagine the paranoia involved with taking a bunch and then reporting what's left to the police...they are sure to do a little investigative work to follow up. So my thought is that the guy who found it is ignorant to the benefits of the herb and considered it unwanted contraband; allowing him his 15 minutes of fame and, possibly, some day when the value of a good bud becomes apparent to him, a reason to kick himself in the butt.

gees...even a non-smoker should have enough since to run with it and sell it for gas money at least.
He could buy him self some killer boards and something nice for his girl or family or something.
What a dumb ass to call that in...why would someone do that?
All my life I have wanted to make a discovery like that and it ends up in the hands of a total dumb ass!!! WOW!!! Lucky gone stupid I guess!!!

I wouldn't care if it was 2 thousand pounds, I'd never get the cops involved.
I totally distrust cops! They're nothing but a hard time waiting to happen and due to the war on drugs, they're only mission in life is to destroy innocent lives!

i think he should have told all his stoner friend, been like for $5 I'll tell you where's there a magical pot stash

He should have gathered all he could have carried and then just split...Then he should have gone back in a couple of weeks and if it was still there...just acted like he just found it and got some more if no one had seen him...maybe even at night...you know, just gather a few lbs at a time until it was all gone and in his possession.
I wouldn't leave a crumb for the mother lovin' cops!!! Damn those son of a bithes!!!

That's a nice thought; a treasure trove of pot to keep dipping into. :grinjoint:

This guy doesn't know how lucky he was to be the one to find this stash. He was probably one of the first out of the water that morning and must have walked right into it. The beach along there isn't that big, then there's a thin vegetated strip, then a road, and then about 20 houses within 100 meters. If he didn't find it that morning, someone else would have. I wonder about the person that was supposed to retrieve it. Sad day for them.

Yea, probably a gang waiting on their monthly sales stash, and now they are looking for revenge and are now waiting for that surfer to show back up so they can pop a cap in him...He might have signed his own death warrant!!!?
At least someone like us would have had a bargaining chip with a gang as to give it back to them and claim that you were just trying to keep it safe for them because you knew cops were prone to snoop around there...you know what I mean?
You would probably make a new friend and they might even hook you up with some for doing a good deed by them in saving their stash...lol...It could happen? :thedoubletake:
lol...I like this story, it leaves all kind of room for the imagination...lol :goof:

Yea, probably a gang waiting on their monthly sales stash, and now they are looking for revenge and are now waiting for that surfer to show back up so they can pop a cap in him...He might have signed his own death warrant!!!?
At least someone like us would have had a bargaining chip with a gang as to give it back to them and claim that you were just trying to keep it safe for them because you knew cops were prone to snoop around there...you know what I mean?
You would probably make a new friend and they might even hook you up with some for doing a good deed by them in saving their stash...lol...It could happen? :thedoubletake:
lol...I like this story, it leaves all kind of room for the imagination...lol :goof:

So optimistic...I like that possibility

Really straight people (close minded with respect to the potential of Cannabis) probably see it as a badge of honor to "protect" the people of America from the evils of drug use. That's a world view that needs to change.

Hey HillBilly I surfed all thru high school growing up and there is not 1 surfer I can ever think of that did not smoke.....call and report it WTF? Man I would not have left even a seed behind for the pigs to get!:cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm with you on that one Signman. My sister had a house on the beach and we were never worried about the surfers coming in and hitting the bong with us. I can't even comprehend a surfer being uncool... or that STUPID!

Call the cops so they could burn the weed? NEEEEVVVVEEERRR!!!! Too much like being a snitch.

Why bother the cops with something I could do my self! :ganjamon: We all know how busy they are fighing the war on drugs. Why distract them? :yummy:

If it wuz no good I'd have tossed it, but I would not call the freaking man! :Rasta:

mM

Yea...I'm not a surfer but I always thought that surfing and ganja went hand and hand...even if he is a straight...he should know that he probably pissed someone off really bad and he will probably need to watch his back for years to come...those straights, and their unwavering stupidity!!! M..M..M...what a waste!!!

Back
Top Bottom