Swab test, I need help asap!

pothead464

Okay sooo i need help asap ! If i smoked wednesday around 7pm and i had took a swab test the next day around 2.26pm exactly nd i brushed my teeth like 7times before going nd gargled with mouthwash is it possible im going to pass !! 18hrs passed b4 i smoked nd took the test ... Pls let me know asappp !!!!! PLEASE SOMEONE GET BACK TO ME ASAPP !!!!!!!!!! MY FREEDOM DEPENDS ON IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay sooo i need help asap ! If i smoked wednesday around 7pm and i had took a swab test the next day around 2.26pm exactly nd i brushed my teeth like 7times before going nd gargled with mouthwash is it possible im going to pass !! 18hrs passed b4 i smoked nd took the test ... Pls let me know asappp !!!!! PLEASE SOMEONE GET BACK TO ME ASAPP !!!!!!!!!! MY FREEDOM DEPENDS ON IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a Swab test about a year ago. I went to one of the sponsers on this site. I beleive it was Welcome to I PASSED MY DRUG TEST .COM. Pass any drug test!! and got a bottle of this speical mouth rinse stuff. Worked like a charm for me. Best Wishes..

Back
Top Bottom