Swine flu vaccine and smoking?

dutchpalma

hey, tomorow i am getting the h1n1 vaccine, the nasal spray, and im wondering if it is safe to smoke tomorow night?i might just wait until saturday night, but i thought i would check here first to see if anyone else got it...please respond by tomorow!thanks!:smokin:

well I didn't get the nasal version but I waited a day and no problems. I had the same thought as you so decided to wait . Did that more for my peace of mind than any scientific reason

dont get the vaccine most people who died from swine flu had the vaccine i think there giving it to us as a way to lower the population they keep marijuana a crime but it cures canser

dont get the vaccine most people who died from swine flu had the vaccine i think there giving it to us as a way to lower the population they keep marijuana a crime but it cures canser

I agree, dont get the vaccine...who know whats really in that thing, do some research people dont be a bunch of brain dead sheeple and do everything the government says.......... man wake the hell up! the government is not your friend! sorry for the rant but people are sooooo gullible I can hardly believe it!
The Washington Post confirmed in the July 20th, 2009 issue that the swine flu vaccine, which is set to be rolled out nationwide this fall, in what some fear could ultimately become a mandatory vaccination program, will contain thimerosal, a mercury compound which is a toxin linked with autism and neurological disorders.

There is a huge divide in this country between those who think you should vaccinate versus those who feel you shouldn’t. The majority is still on the side of thinking that vaccines are THE answer to long-term immunity.

But millions of Americans have come to distrust vaccines and mainstream medicine’s vaccine agenda. There is a growing movement in this country and around the world that questions the safety and effectiveness of all vaccines for obvious reasons. Many childhood disorders such as autism, ADD/ADHD, SIDS and others have been linked to vaccines. Thousands of soldiers who served in the military have been severely disabled or in some cases even died after receiving their mandated shots. Vaccines are the most controversial subject in all of medicine.

"The Swine Flu Vaccine -- All You Need To Know" Video

"The Swine Flu Vaccine -- All You Need To Know"--PowerPoint Presentation

Let it download (100 MB)

Show it to everyone around you!

The Reality

The Swine Flu is an orchestrated attempt to spread fear and chaos into the population and to try to get people vaccinated which, everyone should know, contains mercury that damages your nervous system. Mercury, of course, is one of the most toxic substances you can put in a human body. It is a heavy metal known to contribute to neurological disorders, including autism, dementia, and even Alzheimer's disease. Mercury also tends to build up in tissues in the human body and is not easily removed, so even small exposures to mercury can accumulate over time and end up compromising the health of the person involved. Wake up humans!!!!

This unprecedented H1N1-H5N1 flu outbreak implicates the Ango-American Vaccine Pipeline. Consider the skyrocketing stock values of Novavax, Inc., precipitated by dozens of alleged flu deaths in Mexico. Then investigate the leading Anglo-American network of genetic engineers manipulating, mutating, and distributing these viruses. The evidence compels you, for the benefit of public health and safety to seriously consider, even decree, a conspiracy to commit genocide.

Flu vaccines have never worked in any age group. There is limited or no data on the safety and effectiveness of the swine flu vaccine especially with the new untested adjuvants(formulated compounds, which when combined with vaccine antigens intensify the body's immune response.). Let us not be like sheep being taken to be slaughtered.

I agree, dont get the vaccine...who know whats really in that thing, do some research people dont be a bunch of brain dead sheeple and do everything the government says.......... man wake the hell up! the government is not your friend! sorry for the rant but people are sooooo gullible I can hardly believe it!
The Washington Post confirmed in the July 20th, 2009 issue that the swine flu vaccine, which is set to be rolled out nationwide this fall, in what some fear could ultimately become a mandatory vaccination program, will contain thimerosal, a mercury compound which is a toxin linked with autism and neurological disorders.

There is a huge divide in this country between those who think you should vaccinate versus those who feel you shouldn't. The majority is still on the side of thinking that vaccines are THE answer to long-term immunity.

But millions of Americans have come to distrust vaccines and mainstream medicine's vaccine agenda. There is a growing movement in this country and around the world that questions the safety and effectiveness of all vaccines for obvious reasons. Many childhood disorders such as autism, ADD/ADHD, SIDS and others have been linked to vaccines. Thousands of soldiers who served in the military have been severely disabled or in some cases even died after receiving their mandated shots. Vaccines are the most controversial subject in all of medicine.

"The Swine Flu Vaccine -- All You Need To Know" Video

"The Swine Flu Vaccine -- All You Need To Know"--PowerPoint Presentation

Let it download (100 MB)

Show it to everyone around you!

The Reality

The Swine Flu is an orchestrated attempt to spread fear and chaos into the population and to try to get people vaccinated which, everyone should know, contains mercury that damages your nervous system. Mercury, of course, is one of the most toxic substances you can put in a human body. It is a heavy metal known to contribute to neurological disorders, including autism, dementia, and even Alzheimer's disease. Mercury also tends to build up in tissues in the human body and is not easily removed, so even small exposures to mercury can accumulate over time and end up compromising the health of the person involved. Wake up humans!!!!

This unprecedented H1N1-H5N1 flu outbreak implicates the Ango-American Vaccine Pipeline. Consider the skyrocketing stock values of Novavax, Inc., precipitated by dozens of alleged flu deaths in Mexico. Then investigate the leading Anglo-American network of genetic engineers manipulating, mutating, and distributing these viruses. The evidence compels you, for the benefit of public health and safety to seriously consider, even decree, a conspiracy to commit genocide.

Flu vaccines have never worked in any age group. There is limited or no data on the safety and effectiveness of the swine flu vaccine especially with the new untested adjuvants(formulated compounds, which when combined with vaccine antigens intensify the body's immune response.). Let us not be like sheep being taken to be slaughtered.

yeah, what they he said.. :smokin:

I had the swine flu and I dont know what all the hype is about, not nearly as bad as the normal flu. I didnt believe i even had it because i wasnt vomiting and i thought that was something that naturaly came with anything flu related lol. But sure enough i went to my doctor and he said i had the swine flu, he prescribed something called tamiflu which i took for 5 days and got better pretty quick.

I had the swine flu and I dont know what all the hype is about, not nearly as bad as the normal flu. I didnt believe i even had it because i wasnt vomiting and i thought that was something that naturaly came with anything flu related lol. But sure enough i went to my doctor and he said i had the swine flu, he prescribed something called tamiflu which i took for 5 days and got better pretty quick.

no! you died! if you get the swine flu you DIE! unless you got the vaccine...

believe the hype.

:hmmmm:

good dont get it its full of mercury that kill your immune system and a simple cold can kill you i dont think the swine flu is real its just the flu but with the vaccine it can kill you slowly a slow death by the flu thats a bad way to go

Ya know it's funny that people believe all the hype.. these are the same people who vaccinate their pets year after year after year despite the innumerable studies that show that it causes serious health problems, AND the vaccines have duration of 7-9 YEARS (and longer, 7-9 is the MINIMUM), and they still pump their animals full of the toxins year after year. Ugh.

Sorry to relate it to animals... it's my career and my life... lol.

I haven't had a vaccine since I was a child, and haven't gotten sick beyond the occasional seasonal cold, even after being around people with the flu. If you've got a healthy immune system, you DON'T need a vaccine. And if you AREN'T healthy, you shouldn't recieve the vaccine because it can make you very, very sick.

Back
Top Bottom