System Of A Down Rocker Gets Prescribed Marijuana

Hash

System Of A Down rocker Shavo Odadjian (corr) is assured a constant supply of marijuana - because his doctor writes him prescriptions for the illicit weed.

Ever since the Chop Suey! bassist told his physician he experiences pains in his leg, he has received a never-ending supply of cannabis.

Odadjian says, "I get it prescribed. I told my doctor that I get a little tendonitis in my leg. So he writes me a prescription for marijuana and they hand it over.

"It's f**king great!"

Source: Contactmusic.com
Copyright: Contactmusic.com Ltd 2005

He should at least fake a major problem for the sake of real medicinal smokers and the continuity of the medical marihuana program

i love system of a down, saw them live at reading 03, and almost died in a giant pit collapse, were i met some tokers who i met again a week or so ago a couple of miles from my village, small world eh, but yeah go Shavo :allgood:

IM WATCHING THEMMMM and their whole new album(s), live!:D:D 27th may!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHHE WOOOOOOOOOOOO SOAD the stonerrzzzzzzzzzz rspect! TOKE UUUN

so did this dude just get a perscription for a pain in his leg? I had to get a shitload of information about my ailment (torn rotator cuff: shoulder pain) from previous doctors, in order to get me prescribed marijuana. This dude just walks in and says theres a pain, and he gets it? Fuckin celebrities.

Who else has been prescribed med. marijuana that easy? (I mean without documentation from a previous doctor that you have had problems).

Cuz for me it seemed like I had to work my ass off to get it prescribed to me.

rockstars fuckin have the life. he dosent even need that note but now hes invincible.

Back
Top Bottom