Take your stinkin' paws off me, you damn dirty Thrip!!!

Mixman812

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, these THRIPS walk into mine.......I just dont get it because my grow room is as clean as a virgin's honeypot.

Ok heres the low down....Im brand new here and just needed to show off my amazingly, proffesional, top notch, grow....pretty sexy huh? :bravo:
DSC016922.JPG

These lovely ladies are Northen Lights which are about 6-7 weeks in veg. Heres the nutes i am using for my mothers...(pic below) they are in soil (happy frog) which i had to flush more than a 2lb turd to get it to 6.5ph. Using R.O. water btw. They are on a 24/0 cycle (6 t-8 32watt floro's) Temps in the tent are between 70-75 at night & 75-82 in the day.

DSC016932.JPG

I am using Dont Bug Me as you can see to ward off and kill these charming lil' beasts.....now for my questions.....

Am i right by thinking this is THRIP damage? Or do i belong on the short bus wearing a helmet? Because its an indoor grow and i want to keep as much organic as possible is it a good idea to use ladybugs inside? I do know about tobacco tea, liquid soap, etc just curious. :confused:

I am including pics to see if anyone has any other ideas about my unfortunate run-inn with these little mafia members. Is it me or are these little sperm burpers harder to get rid of than a freeloading uncle?

DSC016911.JPG

DSC016881.JPG

DSC01687.JPG

DSC016861.JPG

DSC016852.JPG

DSC016902.JPG

I've battled thrips, and it just doesn't look like thrips to me. Have you seen them? It usually takes a microscope to see them, until the infestation is almost too much (you will then see them flying around).

Sierra Natural Science has a good Rosemary product or Neem oil is good for them too.

But I think you are having a nutrient problem. Give us more on your grow like pH, air temps, watering schedule....

I've battled thrips, and it just doesn't look like thrips to me. Have you seen them? It usually takes a microscope to see them, until the infestation is almost too much (you will then see them flying around).

Sierra Natural Science has a good Rosemary product or Neem oil is good for them too.

But I think you are having a nutrient problem. Give us more on your grow like pH, air temps, watering schedule....

unfortunately i did see them lol got a microscope and saw those lil bastards first hand!! ugh!! well ph is 6.0-6.5 in soil....air temps hold about 75-80 in the day & 65-75 at night. usuallly watering every 3 days as needed....do you think i might have both issues? plants seem to be healthy otherwise...

Back
Top Bottom