Taking plants out of closet during flower okay?

Six9

I have 4 sativas about a week from flip. Tight closet, I've been taking them out for watering, misting , trimming. Respecting light cycles, I plan to pull them out one at a time for care. No LST that makes them immobile. Other than the obvious like not misting buds, anything I should /shouldn't do?

You can do LST ...
I anchored my branches to the bucket lid where she lives in. I don't want to highjack your thread with my epic indoor plant so, please stop by my grow journal, it wouldn't have been the same without LST. colombian gold 8 weeks veg ;)

Mist your plants in the morning, and taking them out is fine, they are living creatures that feel your affection!

Vlad

Vlad greetings to you, I'll check out your links thanks. I probably will have to do some LST plenty of height just limited width. Morning mist a go then, that's our time together now so.. Buds mmm

Sativas are notorious for doubling their height AFTER you switch to 12/12, and they do it for at least 5 weeks before they finally settle in and fatten up! Are you doing a grow journal? It's a motivating experience...

Vlad

Back
Top Bottom