Tell me what you think

piper123456

im thinking nutrient burn but iv only fed them half what it says on the back of the bottle.
the light aint that close so i dont think thats the problem.
fungal infection??????
i only have a 250 hps light the temp never goes over 30
so of the tips of the leaves look rusty but on some its starting from the middle

IMG_03439.JPG

IMG_034212.JPG

IMG_03419.JPG

IMG_034012.JPG

IMG_03399.JPG

IMG_03389.JPG

IMG_033514.JPG

im thinking nutrient burn but iv only fed them half what it says on the back of the bottle.
fungal infection??????
so of the tips of the leaves look rusty but on some its starting from the middle

IMG_03439.JPG

temperature too low....medium too wet...raise temp to 65...add perlite to soil to make drainage better...only water when top 2 inches are completely dry or...don't water until leaves droop...

loads of people looking at this and only one leaving any info dus any one know a site where people dont just look and will tell me whats wrong ?????

fungal infection??????

IMG_03439.JPG

temperature too low....medium too wet...raise temp to 65...add perlite to soil to make drainage better...only water when top 2 inches are completely dry or...don't water until leaves droop...

yo thanks for reply iv sorted out the temp and iv put stones in the bottom of my pots to help to drain them. i dont see how i can add purlight cos there all ready rooted in to the pots??
they was defo over waterd do you think ill have root root now???
and how would i tell if i had root rot???

try to keep the ph between 6.3 n 6.8, is it tap water, bottle or r/o?

its bottled water. i over waterd them and they was defo cold. iv just taken the plant out the pot and the soil is still realy wet do you think they will end up with root rot or will they be ok if i just leave them???

just break some soil away n see if the roots are still white if so just re pot if not just try replace as much soil as possible gonna try n find out if theres anything else that can be done

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom