Temp and Height

hrdrollin4life

OK i am getting ready to grow some bud in stealth and the space i have is only like a foot and half tall and i was wondering when my babies start to grow can i pick them around a foot tall and i was also wondering whats the best temp to keep them at?

you told me it was 3 feet tall.....or else i would have told you, your going to have one small ass plant, theres no way you can grow a descent plant in that. and your lights are going to be way to close to ur plant.

yuo could get a catpiss plant in that space but it only yields about 7g a plant but i dont knoiw hwta you gonna do with your light.

COLOR]Hey man you sound like a new grower much like myself. Me and one of my friends were cramped for space in the house so we decided just 2 find a decent spot outside. Nature takes care of them(with little help from you) and if your still livin in your parents house you have plenty of time in life to grow inside so i would try and find a spot outside(not necessarily at your house) and just experiment with the plants you grow just to gain experience cuz thats all growin is. Just experiment and be patient. (Be safe, hide from everyone and different strains grow better in different places...find the best that suits ur setup.)

Back
Top Bottom