Temperature Question

jc101

Hey everyone...Just had a question regarding temperature. I have a closet set up, and am wondering if the temp is 32 ish degrees celsius, would my seeds still sprout? If not any ways to get the temp down? I have a fana going but doesnt make a dramatic difference

Joel

32 degrees is a bit warm. Thats 89 degrees, sprouting seeds and seedlings enjoy between 70 - 80 degrees, or 21 - 26 degrees celcius.

i have a closet grow and my temp are high but i did this to help:
-i drilled a 4 inch hole on the side the put a 4 inch dryer hose through the hole and just put about 10 inches long inside and the connect it to a fan(fan will be outside of closet), the way i connect it to the fan is get a isolating fan the take a garbage bag and glue or tape the bag on the the front of the fan so it looks like the fans blowing into the bag, now cut a small hole at the end of the bag some where in the middle and put the duct and the bag together and tape it up that will pump air into the closet with fresh cool air, then on the other side you need to buy a inline fan thats a fan that blow out air so you need to put that on the other side so it pumps hot old air out. this dropped my temp greatly i had a temp of 99F and dropped it to around 83-75F...

get a squirrel cage fan

those are expensive --> squirrel cage the inline fans are cheap and do better jobs to me it does i have both and i only use the inline fan....inlines are like $50-100 and squirrels are like 150 and up....

Back
Top Bottom