Terrified of not passing, need opinion

verby58771

I usually only smoke 1 or 2 small hits of medicinal monthly, and I did take one shotgun hit for two days in a row three and four days ago(so not much marijuana at all) so the last time i smoked was three days ago.

im female weigh 112 pounds 5'3 and my test is in 2 days. im so terrified of not passing but my husband says i have nothing to worry about.

please tell me your opinion as I am freaking out.

WalMart has First Check home drug tests for Marijuana, with the over the counter meds near the pharmacy. For $12 you can know if you'll pass or not. 5 days between smoking and testing may be pushing it, even for a petite person. If you don't pass the home test now is the time to look for another solution, or put off the test for another week if you can. I'm not fat, high rate of metabolism, and was smoking about a hit or two a day before I stopped, and peed clean in two weeks. I did a baseline test first and failed, two weeks later a strong "pass".

i think you'll be fine, but I guess we'll see. lol. drink a lot of water and try to dilute a couple hours or so before your test to be sure. good luck!

just an update, I took a drug test from walmart on day 3 and I passed, and I did another one this morning (day of test) just to be sure and I passed :thanks:

If you only smoke that little than you really don't have to worry about much. If you smoke about once a week the THC will be out of your system in a day or two. If you are a heavy smoker than it takes quite a bit longer...

just an update, I took a drug test from walmart on day 3 and I passed, and I did another one this morning (day of test) just to be sure and I passed :thanks:

Good, I'm so glad for you. Those home tests can give you real peace of mind. Some day the hysteria over a beneficial plant will be over. Best wishes to you.

awesome! glad you passed man. one of the perks of being a smaller, at last half-fit female ;) we're the same height but you weigh a good ten lbs less than i do so i figured you'd be fine, as I get clean pretty quick as well.

Back
Top Bottom