Tested a small Kali Mist and Ice bud!

GanjaMan417

Wanted to let you guys know that I tested a smaller bud off of one of the Ice plants about 15min ago.. wow! just dried and not even cured in jars yet and it smells amazing... Sweet with a hint of skunk/citrus, sometimes you end up having an upset stomach because the smell is that strong like a fuel.
Taste is a bit sweet. and the high is fantastic. A great head buzz for the first 10min with a slight tired feeling.. then it starts to come on hard and right now my body feels like its floating.. :laughtwo: I havent felt this great in a long time. Also tried a small Kali mist bud yesterday and just like the high is described is how I felt. Very energizing and clear minded, I felt like I could fly. :laughtwo: Smell is sweet yet a hint of spice and the taste is earthy yet clean I want to say.
Anyways I'm suprised how well both strains turned out and the main colas and larger buds arnt even completly dry and put in jars yet. By the way this is my 2nd grow, first time using a 400hps for flowering and man do I love the difference over fluros. I used all foxfarm products from soil-to all my nutes; grow big, tiger bloom and cha ching. I'll have some pics of them in a few days.. :allgood:

Re: Tested a small Kali Mist and Ice bud!!

Ganga -

Congrats, man! I've always wondered about Kali Mist. I may have to try it.

:joint:

Cy

Yeah Kali is a sexy ass strain, i've yet to have the pleasure of tasting her sweet sweet fumes and experiencing the soaring high saught by so many sativa lovers.
Thanks for the write up, very much appreciated!

The Kali is a really soaring clear high.. I don't think I have ever experienced shit like this before... I wish I could get this camera to work.. :allgood:

The kali is an amazing sativa, those buds sound quite nice.

I had a friend bring back two oz's on kali mist from a trip to california this past spring. delicious buds, full flavored, satisfying smoke, with a high that was truly elevating. definitely on my top 10.

Sounds great. I bet it will be even better after its properly cured and all that stuff.

Back
Top Bottom