Testing for time since last consumtion

PermaFried

I'm not sure if they have a test like this, but it would be VERY benificial for recreation and med users alike. Testing for time since last consumtion. did you smoke 8 hrs ago so you could have a peaceful nights sleep with out pain? Did you smoke with ur brother last weekend? Or did you just burn a fatty on ur lunch break? Now thats a drug test i would endorse for saftey reasons. Or how about a reliable imparment test? So what if i wake and bake? Im level now so fuck it.

well if it was me it'd be more like i just burned a phatty on my lunch break, and i know for me that ingesting Cannabis doesn't cause safety issues; more like the opposite...but I think your idea is interesting to consider. I think it should be a non-issue. If they don't like the work I do, they can let me go and find someone else. All of my employers have been well pleased with the quality and quantity of my work, so that's never been a problem. I think there might be too many variables to come up with a test like that, though.

FN -What kind of variables are you thinking? i mean i bust my ass at work too but i dont think you should be canned just for smoking on ur own time. Can me for smoking at work (until its legalized). Thats about the only part of there "policy" i could ever accept. And only because some rec users like to smoke them selves stupid and then try to be productive. but once again performance is cause for canned not the pot IMO

Back
Top Bottom