Screenshot_20200920-233522_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200920-233522_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200920-233530_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200920-233533_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200920-233536_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200920-233539_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200920-233542_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200920-233545_Samsung Internet.jpg

This Law exists too, but the NIDA doesn't respond regarding Religion, like they have never heard of it basically. And the Federal courts say THC is not legally in the definition of Marijuana anyways. So this is THC, not Marijuana.

Sec. 481.204. ACQUISITION AND DISTRIBUTION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES. (a) The executive commissioner shall acquire the tetrahydrocannabinols and their derivatives for use in the research program by contracting with the National Institute on Drug Abuse to receive tetrahydrocannabinols and their derivatives that are safe for human consumption according to the regulations adopted by the institute, the United States Food and Drug Administration, and the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration.

(b) The executive commissioner shall supervise the distribution of the tetrahydrocannabinols and their derivatives to program participants. The tetrahydrocannabinols and derivatives of tetrahydrocannabinols may be distributed only by the person in charge of the research program to physicians caring for program participant patients, under rules adopted by the executive commissioner in such a manner as to prevent unauthorized diversion of the substances and in compliance with all requirements of the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration. The physician is responsible for dispensing the substances to patients.

I call this lineage "La Reigna Dido" who was the mythical Queen and Founder of Carthage.
Carthage is the blue areas on the map in Africa, Spain, Sicily, etc.
download.jpeg-2.jpg

In Canaanite Religion, Recognition of endings and new beginings, understanding that Doom comes is a common theme. For example Christianity has Rapture, etc. After Adam & Eve is "the Fall" and Human Society is supposedly degrading from a Golden Age. This is acknowledgement of Fate. The Carthaginians ruled the Sea, but accepted it as Fate and the will of God when Rome took control of the Mediterranean. (...)
But the historical reality was completely the opposite: I don't know if the Punic Wars will ring a bell (and there were 3)...(Apart from a multitude of other more local wars that accompanied them).
Carthage fought and shed blood and resources to the end.
I also invite you to browse about the Carthaginian cult of their god of the war, Baal (𐤁𐤏𐤋).

...And it is that precisely yesterday I was visiting with my little goddaughter, a local archaeological site full of tombs of local warriors of that time, fallen in those wars...

Greetings from the land that saw the birth of the warriors who defeated and killed Anibal's father, as well as the birth and death of the last Queen of Carthage.

Back
Top Bottom