Thank You Dealzer For Renewing Your Sponsorship

Truth Seeker

Please join me in thanking our renewing sponsor Dealzer. Without the support of sponsors such as these we would not be able to continue our mission of spreading Cannabis Awareness to the world.

You will find all of your favorite grow boxes at discounted prices on their site. They are committed to bringing forth the lowest priced grow boxes online and to treat all of their customers with the utmost respect and courtesy. They also ensure your privacy with every purchase. They have been in the hydroponic business for years and have thousands of very happy customers. Are you going to be one of them? Don't hesitate!

And now a message from Albert, Owner of Dealzer:

"Hey all, Albert here. I wanted to introduce myself. I am a veteran of the US Army and have a bachelor's degree in Social Psychology. I currently own and operate this website. I am committed to providing excellent customer service to you. Unlike other websites, I'm here 7 days a week to serve you. My #1 goal is to maintain a good ordering experience from start to finish. I have my staff here waiting to hear from you and fulfill your shopping goals. I am also committed in keeping a good relationship with you after your initial purchase. If there are any questions or anything you might want to talk about, before or after the purchase, we are here to listen. Good customer service is hard to come by, but I promise you will receive it here. I take great pride in our relationship with you,"

26_Plant_Grow_Tent_-_Dealzer2.jpg
Super_Deluxe_-_Dealzer2.png

Hydroponics Grow Box Warehouse
9250 Reseda Bl, #195
Northridge, CA 91324
USA

Phone: 888-HYDRO-81
Email: support@dealzer.com

www.Dealzer.com

Thank you for your continued support to our mission Dealzer, we are truly grateful! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom