thank you for all the help

tunaslayer

just wanted to say how awesome the site is would have never gotten this far without this website and the people on it.I've been reading and learning for about a month now and I finally got my cabinet. its an old one from Lowes about 4 foot by 2 foot by 5 foot high its a vented with a six inch canfan and carbon filter with a speed controller have to give a shout out to Dennise kingjohnc co finest crawdaddy icemud &of course sarasmokefor their awesome journals they gave me the confidence to buy my 96 LED 3 watt reflector series top Led light. it arrived in less than a week in great condition sara is very professional and I would recommend her and her company to anyone. I will be running a pre vegged clones I got from a clone store here locally Reserve pervade og & abusive og In hempy buckets.with general hydroponics nutrients. thanks again going to start tomorrow you guys rock:thumb:

just wanted to say how awesome the site is would have never gotten this far without this website and the people on it.I've been reading and learning for about a month now and I finally got my cabinet. its an old one from Lowes about 4 foot by 2 foot by 5 foot high its a vented with a six inch canfan and carbon filter with a speed controller have to give a shout out to Dennise kingjohnc co finest crawdaddy icemud &of course sarasmokefor their awesome journals they gave me the confidence to buy my 96 LED 3 watt reflector series top Led light. it arrived in less than a week in great condition sara is very professional and I would recommend her and her company to anyone. I will be running a pre vegged clones I got from a clone store here locally Reserve pervade og & abusive og In hempy buckets.with general hydroponics nutrients. thanks again going to start tomorrow you guys rock:thumb:

:welcome: tunaslayer! I have a tuna pic i'd love to share w you someday. great job on your introduction,:thumb:

you chose the best 420 site to learn, share and most importantly (to me), laugh while sharing.

please drop by my "yard" and say hello or just take a peek at

some unique pics and shares of a grow style that has

produced many award winning plants here at 420.

just click the link below to see Fluxy Lady, Purple Muxy & a

new addition added just today, her name is pending, maybe

you can jump in the with your thoughts (new plant is on the

last page 200-something) the link will take you to page 1.

enjoy the site, please feel free to ask me anything you would

like to know about this wonderful place:circle-of-love:

Thanks for the warm welcome. Always like to see tuna pics trichomes. And I will be stopping by your very interesting grow journal. I am sure I will have many questions thank you all for any advice you give. Will be starting a grow journal today.

:thumb: looking forward to your visit, I love a good fish story! I'll check your journal out when I see you in my yard!:surf:

Back
Top Bottom