Thank You To Our Renewing Sponsor - Herbies Seeds

The General

Please join me in thanking Herbies Seeds for renewing their sponsorship to help further our mission of spreading Cannabis Awareness to the world.

Without the support of sponsors such as Herbies Seeds we would not be able to continue operating a complicated website such as this for very long. If you appreciate the free information and friendship on this site, we ask that you also help our mission by supporting the sponsors who make this possible.

Introduction
At Herbies Seeds they pride themselves on bringing you the highest quality seeds and the lowest on-line prices. They have seeds from the world's most respected cannabis seeds producers such as Afghan seeds, Skunk seeds and many more! At Herbies Seeds, they consider customer satisfaction and security an absolute #1 priority! To ensure maximum on-line safety all orders placed, either on-line or over the phone, will pass through a secure server utilizing a 256-bit encryption.

Products Available
At Herbies Seeds they offer high quality seeds for all kinds of grows. They have seeds for new or seasoned growers and the variety of seeds they offer are astronomical. You will never run out of options to try and you will find the absolute best medicine for your particular ailment. To show their appreciation every costumer receives a sampling of free seeds with their order. Here are two examples of the high quality strains you will find at Herbies Seeds.

[URL="https://www.herbiesheadshop.com/advanced-auto-skunk-47-feminised-seeds-4701"]
Herbies_Auto_Skunk_47_Feminised_1.jpg
[/URL]

Contact Information
Herbies Seeds
Hocus Pocus
36-38 St James Street
King's Lynn
Norfolk
UK
PE30 5DA

Email:
Support Email: sales@herbiesheadshop.com
Sales Email: sales@herbiesheadshop.com
Opening Times: 9.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Saturday (GMT)​

Phone:
UK: 01553767285
International: 441553767285​

I ordered from Herbie's on 2/14/14 and just got my seeds today; that's 5 days. I've ordered from 2 other sponsors and each time it took over 2 weeks to get'em from England. I figured that's the norm. So, you can imagine my delightful surprise. Also, the prices were substantially lower, and I got a shit load of free seeds. Everything looks good, packaged well, labeled well.

***** 5 star rating for HERBIE seeds. *****

I have an order from Herbie's that should be in tomorrow, and just placed another order today. I love the selection, prices are decent, you can buy singles, auto, fems, Easy to search for strains too. I haven't had to contact customer service yet, but I've read nothing but positive comments on their service and staff.

VERY nice selection. One of the few that takes CC payments too. I'll be back for more.

EDIT: Oh and free seeds with every order. And they change up the freebies a lot that I've seen, so you'll end up getting to try out a bunch of different strains for FREE!

Back
Top Bottom