the Church...is out

art fog

I have successfully started /sprouted several seeds these past few weeks and now they are growing except for the two I am having problems with. The Chruch is the problem. The Church seeds (two) sprouted from their seed covers and looked hardy the tails were twisting in an unusual maner still it was green and strong. I transferred them to individual moistened starter pots as I did w/ all the other seeds, everything eventually grew will except "the Church" seeds never made it. They died in the pot. Are there issues w/this strain? Dose anyone have information on the strain that could connect my issue? Thanks

I forgot all about that church strain till I read this. I had a pack of three of in a Green House seeds Co batch, about 5 years ago but they never sprouted. A friend picked them up for me it wouldn't have been my choice. All the seeds came in the pack covered with some sort of colored coating which I assumed was meant to make them look 'fancy'- I don't know. Anyway, the only seeds that survived from a collection of ten GHS strains (!) were lemon skunk. A couple others sprouted but didn't make it. I do know how to sprout seeds- and don't normally have problems with it. Something was going on with that batch- maybe it was old and my friend got it on sale or something- at the time I blamed it on the colored coating. I moved on quickly and forgot about this. A fairly pointless little story
but I'm procrastinating on something I'm supposed to be doing right now lol.
The point is that they didn't sprout

I do appreciate your response. It gives me some perspective hopefully there will be more. I have written the co about the situation & if/when I hear back I will post the info. Again thanks

I'll try to remember and comment in a week or two, I just ordered 2 "church" seeds and hope to pop them shortly after they arrive. Might even have to start a journal if I think of it and have the time. Hopefully they work, they were one strain I was sort of interested in trying, had planned on getting "the doctor" (just because I'm a Doctor Who fan lol) but it seems like either Bonza stopped selling them or Green House Seeds retired them for the time being.

Ascended I don't think my experience w/ the Church is symptomatic of a bad genera although I do not know what happen since my other grows were successful. I have always had good products from TSSC. Good luck. I would like to here about your grow if you would keep me/us updated from time to time. Later

Back
Top Bottom