The Downfall of Med Pot?

lmfao, i love when dipshits think they can fight like roy jones. its not easy, so leave that lead hand down by your knee, cause you will end up on your back. lmfao he got knocked the fuck out.

lol! Yeah he did, but that last kick to the face was a little unnecessary (even tho Im sure thats not goin thru his mind)

all depends on what the fight was about, ive HAD to do that. but when i used to fight, its been a few years, i would normally let someone back up. but there has been a couple times i hit them while they were down. i/e the guy that hit me in the side of the neck with a bat while i was fighting his friend. a couple months later me and some friends ran into him, literally. he deserved it. slipped 2 disks in my neck and broke my collar bone, not to mention the 3 scars on my face from what happend after i was knocked out.

Well thats different... but when the kid is a vegetable on the ground and youve already hit him 4 times when he's down... the kick is a little excessive.

true true. plus its a lot more fullfilling when you let them up, and put them back down again. but im completely against fighting now, unless there is absolutely no other choice. i look back at the fights ive been in and am disgusted. though some i had no choice, most were simply out of anger.

Back
Top Bottom