San Francisco Med Pot Scene

Thepurplem0nkey

I'm going to be up in the bay area around New Years, and uit's been about a year since I've been there. Last time I was there, I was let into any club I wanted with my dopctors ercomendation....but every club I went to mentioned they dont usualy do that, they usualy only allow entrance with a DOH issued card. Since I dont LIVE in SF, I dont qualify for a SF DOH med piot card. Los Angeles doesnt HAVE a card program. So, to my fellow med pot patients in the bay area, do you think I will be able to get into any cluibs when I go up there, or are they strictly allowing only DOH card carriers in? Anyone have any ideas how I can get a card that WILL work? I have heard murmerings of mailing away to Oakland for a card, anyone know anything about that?
-PM

Mr. PM: Here's the number for Sanctuary. Saw their booth at Wonders of Cannabis.
Their mission is "On Earth As It Is In Heaven".

A true co-op dispensary.. best meds I have seen.. Number for your question.. 415.885.4420

669 O'Farrel at Hyde, SF -Tenderloin Area

Best edibles selection.. Green Cross 3420 22ndSt SF 415.648.4420

LA Medical Marijuana cards.. I truly don't know. I know my Oakland CBC Card works anywhere.. I think you can get one too, in Oakland.. call OCBC @510-832-5346.

After re-reading their procedures re: cards.. you're looking at a 14 day turnaround and you have a card.. $20 I think. Do it and no more hassles... anywhere. :smokin:

Thanks for the numbers Pinch. I'll call and let them know I'm coming and what documents I have. I know of about 20 or 30 clbus in the bay Area, so that's not a problem.
As for the Oakland card, I remember someone mentioniong I could mail away for it, without having to actualy visit their premisis. THis would be GREAT, since going ove to Oakland would be time consuming and difficult for me. Know anything about that?
-PM

Thepurplem0nkey said:
Thanks for the numbers Pinch. I'll call and let them know I'm coming and what documents I have. I know of about 20 or 30 clbus in the bay Area, so that's not a problem.
As for the Oakland card, I remember someone mentioniong I could mail away for it, without having to actualy visit their premisis. THis would be GREAT, since going ove to Oakland would be time consuming and difficult for me. Know anything about that?
-PM

You can give them a call but I believe the only thing you have to be there for is to be photographed for the card and they may have a way to accomodate you. Call em.

It's only like 17 minutes by BART SF to Oakland. Look here..

https://www.bart.gov/stations/quick.../quickplanner/quickPlanner.asp&new=yes&city=+

17 minute Bart ride, 10 minute walk, badda bing badda bang.. you're done. Call 'em.

And Oakland and Berkeley have some good MM dispensaries. :smokin:

Thepurplem0nkey said:
Thanks fellas :) Pinch, I'll give them a call.
-PM

Let me know what they say.. I was going to do it long distance (from LA area) but I moved shortly there after. If I can be of any help let me know.

Just saw on the news up here tonight that the authorities believe too many poeple are getting OCBC cards for medical MJ.. go figger huh?

Back
Top Bottom