The effects of iris crossed with weed

Blue-Pitbull

Im mainly posting this to find out if anyone knows anything about it, or have ever heard of it. My father is an old-school grower. He had mentioned once to me about reading an article in a growers guide for germinating marijuana seed with pureed Iris bulbs and water (50/50mix). He mentioned that it causes a mutation of the plant and the plant is supposed to take on the properties of an iris. Generally, he said it caused rapid growth, 5-6 inches per day, and a 10 fold increase in THC content. He said they had smoked the leaves only off a plant done this way, just a pin joint, and was smashed for the biggest part of a day. Have any of you readers ever heard of this, tried it, or does it really work?

Thanks,

WTH
Retailer of The Marijuana Super Pipe

PS, if anyone wants to try out the pipe above, I build them myself right at home. Guaranteed to put you on your knees everytime......lemme know

Re: The effects of iris crossed with weed . . . .

Been doing a lot of reading about growing, and I've never heard of the method you've described. why don't you try it w/a few cheep baggie seeds and let us know the results. Sounds interesting. Good luck.
Post a pic of your pipes man.
Vin

LOL sure thing on the pipe pics when I get me a digital camera. They are made out of PVC right from the hardware store. 1.25" PVS pipe. I was at work one day building P-Traps for some air-conditioning units and I used the wrong sized pipe on a couple. I fliped it over and thought to myself, hey I could smoke outta this. As you can see by the pipe diameter, this is made for smoking large quantities. The bowl has a glued in metal sleeve to keep from melting the PVC, home-made aluminum foil bowls so you size it the way you need to, and the P-trap at the bottom of the bowl is filled half way with water to get water-bong action. its pretty neat but needs two ppl to use, since the smoker has to control the carb. as well. One to smoke, and one to fire it up. Haven't had anyone smoke from it yet that didnt hit their knees or crawl to bed . . . . .

That method sounds.....interesting.
It would be a revolution of growing
if it worked, I suggest like vintner
did to try it out.

pvc isn't good to use... i'd recommend using bamboo or something... but PVC is not good to use for smoking... just the hot air can make it let off bad chemicals that are seriously harmful to your health... and same with aluminum foil... sell them as smoking tools and you're asking for a lawsuit... try to get some safer materials...

^^^Sorry dude have to agree w/snugglefunked on those two issues. PVC and aluminum bowls are both bad to smoke from.
Vin

this kinda sounds like that Simpsons episoide with the tomacco :laughtwo:
that be cool ... you want a northern lights BLT or a white widow BLT:laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

It is not possible to change the genetic makeup of a plant by how you germinate it. That is a grow myth. Kinda like using bongwater as a magical elixer for plant growth(Don't think so).

I think my father was wrong about the plant. It isnt iris bulb juice. Its the juice from the meadow saffron plant, which happens to be highly toxic, so I think I am gonna stay away from that. Its sposed to mutate a plant from diploid state to a polyploid state. Chromosome splitting??? Causes rapid growth, larger leaves, more potency, etc etc, but is a dangerous method and no guarantees that it will work. Most tests done, only a handfull of seeds out of about a 1000 would sprout.......

I would love to see cannabis and Iris mixed to bad you could only take a few hits before you would die. I could only imagine what it would taste,smell,feel,and look like.

I think my father was wrong about the plant. It isnt iris bulb juice. Its the juice from the meadow saffron plant, which happens to be highly toxic, so I think I am gonna stay away from that. Its sposed to mutate a plant from diploid state to a polyploid state. Chromosome splitting??? Causes rapid growth, larger leaves, more potency, etc etc, but is a dangerous method and no guarantees that it will work. Most tests done, only a handfull of seeds out of about a 1000 would sprout.......
Gout medicine is what they use to make polyploids and the first generation is suppose to be poisonous. I'd stay away from messing with toxic substances when growing a plant you ingest.

Back
Top Bottom