The little stoner that could...

SaveMyPoptarts

4/20 Queen
Yeah I've decided until the other plants are done...I'm going to cut back ( I swear) lol.. Endo and me go thru about an 8th a night..depending...Home grown is awesome but you get very greedy with it sometimes..

What do you smoke a day/night on average?!

The only good thing about buying from someone else is it's usually different everytime...Like we've had the same high since FEB lol...I likes new things..

I last smoked on the 20th and 21st, and I smoked alot. I used to smoke about 3 or 4 grams a day for about 3 years, but it just got boring and monotonous to me. I try to space it out alot more nowadays so the times I do get high are alot more memorable (or not really) and enjoyable. After awhile of smoking every day you just do it to do it.

Well, it just feels good to get blown when your tolerance to THC isn't that elevated. Trying to get blazed with a tolerance is comparable to attempting to get a thumb tack through the hide of a rhino's ass. I mean, not that I've tried or anything... >:D

Syrup said:
I last smoked on the 20th and 21st, and I smoked alot. I used to smoke about 3 or 4 grams a day for about 3 years, but it just got boring and monotonous to me. I try to space it out alot more nowadays so the times I do get high are alot more memorable (or not really) and enjoyable. After awhile of smoking every day you just do it to do it.

Well, it just feels good to get blown when your tolerance to THC isn't that elevated. Trying to get blazed with a tolerance is comparable to attempting to get a thumb tack through the hide of a rhino's ass. I mean, not that I've tried or anything... >:D

lol.. Yeah like now I just do it to do it. There is really nothing else to do. It sucks because I've been smoking the same two strains everyday for the last couple months. I've been getting stoned every day since I was 15/16. I stopped for like 5months but yeah as you see that didn't last for long...I love to smoke- it's always good times with good people. Hopefully I will be able to smoke some new stuff soon :0)

prolly have 2 say on average a gram a day when i smoke ..but if its an all day thing im doing with my friends prolly more...and if its chill days where ive been busy prolly during night a bowl or twoo depends..

All hail the queen!! I usually do an eighter a day or so, but alot less lately because I need a job!!! When I drive back to my parents house on the weekends I smoke a shitload because it's a long drive!

Dude, you smoke a lot! An eighth lasts me a while, but I'm pretty good at keeping my tolerance down. I could never afford to smoke an eighth a day. Maybe when I grow, lol.

yeah, take a break. Its always good to let your tolerance decrease. Before my break, I used to go through about an eighth every couple of weeks, sometimes more. Its not a lot, but I was always good at smoking 'til I was high, and no more. It keeps your tolerance down, and its a lot cheaper too.

geez an 8th a day is just.. wow. i tend to smoke twice a month and twice in one week feels like a lot for me.

Yeah I only smoked about a gram if that last night..and I didn't smoke the night before so. The two strains we have now make you really tired or really hungry lol. I combined them to make Bubble Light haha...

u know, i havn't realized it untill you mentioned it poptart but i dont think ive gotten cottonmouth or munchies in like.... months
on average? depends on how much work i ditch, i pretty much am "part time" and i have no schedual, i come in when i want so i usually work like 15-35 hours a week if i get alot ill smoke a quad a week, if not ill smoke like 2 grams a week... not including all the pot my usual buds bring into the circle too =P and my boss smokes me up alot too hah, yesterday he sent me in the truck to goto wait at a warehouse for a shipment and it never came, was supposed to be there from 3-5 so from 3-6:30 i sat and listened to music in the dirty old truck and we have to leave it there if not bringing something back so he came in his car with a blunt to pick me up =) was definatly worth sitting there and gaining hours for!

Hmmm... I smoke a half of chron a week, so I guess 2 g's a day avg, but some days more and some days none...I used to go through a zip a week by myself but I cut it down, I just get better buds now and smoke less often, but good long sessions...

my roomate comes home from work everyday with about a 1/4 and we have people stop by, maybe about 3-4 everyday and they either buy a lil or we smoke it with em, so i go through about 1/4 a day between 4-5 people

1/8th about every week and a half

Back
Top Bottom