The tips of the leaves have gone white

Hey sarhahjane -: you need to get away from the salts and go organic..the problem with salts is not all the nutrients are available to the plant it builds up in your soil and can and will cause nutrient lock.. if you can go organic, its natural and there’s vary little chance of Nute lock . Go to the google and check out the super soil,, loads of good information and your plants will have what they need.. my Bubba Kush- August 2022 5’6” tall 4’ wide

the problem with salts

...is that some people feed way too much and/or the wrong things/ratios. And that's not a nutrient problem, it's a gardener problem. I assume it's possible when using "organic" things, too; if you added a pound of Peruvian whale shit each week, but not enough of a couple of other things, your plant would probably suffer.

Simple fact of the matter is... If you grow your dope in a super soil mix ( look it up ) about the only thing you need to add is good water ,some nematodes , beneficial bacteria, some molasses to feed them once in awhile...A lawn chair a cold beer ,sit back and watch it GROW .. I like what I see.. Don’t know about Peruvian whale shit, does it come in a bag or a scoop???

Super soil... I love this stuff

EB7437BE-F785-4AED-9BCD-719DDF23BB6C.jpeg

A7001762-1506-471D-9E4A-5A1AB6BC40C7.jpeg

292A78ED-35ED-4622-A363-A048E5B59A97.jpeg

Don’t know about Peruvian whale shit, does it come in a bag or a scoop???
Depends on the company. Some of them might put it in bottles and the grower has to mix with water.

Going to have to check with the local grow store to see if they have any on the shelf and if not, is it on order.

If it is available in the stores then it is just a rumor that the Peruvian Whales went extinct a couple thousand years before the Mastodon.

Back
Top Bottom