The Wall Street Journal: Will Legalizing Marijuana Win This, Too?

The Wall Street Journal thinks pot-smokers and activists might hijack another online voting forum - and I think we should. We should hijack them all.

Referencing the Obama White House's Virtual Town Hall Meeting in March that was flooded with questions about legalizing pot (that all got voted to the top), Journal blogger Amy Schatz writes about Google's plan to ask Americans their idea's about universal broadband service in an online forum under the headline "Will Legalizing Marijuana Win This, Too?"

Though the Journal is trying to make it a joke, I think there is something serious underlying here. Marijuana users are everywhere, and we want to be heard. There is no way to bottle this message - it will come up again and again until the laws are changed and prohibition is repealed.

Besides, with all the tax revenue that would be generated from legalizing pot, there would be MORE than enough cash to provide every man, woman, child, and pet in North American with the highest-speed broadband service, 24/7.

News Hawk- Ganjarden 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: Cannabis Culture Magazine
Author: Jeremiah Vandermeer
Copyright: 2009 Cannabis Culture Magazine
Website: The Wall Street Journal: Will Legalizing Marijuana Win This, Too?

They seldom try to defend their laws with logic as their flawed 'facts' have been outed. They don't like being laughed at, so they make jokes first. How long do you think before BO sets himself up for another humiliating debacle like 'Town hall'? It's not about dreams of Jeanie, but of Pandora and her box. Can you read the writing on that box? Let me help you, it says USA. Let's deal with it, prop it open so fresh air can get up in there. The crawlies don't like fresh air and sunshine.

PG

I'm glad somebody thinks it's a big joke.

All the lives that have been lost to the over zealous. All the lives that have been ruined by government agencies with no soul.

Just makes me want to laugh at the thought of someone wanting to smash down my door,armed to the teeth and full of hate.

How can we not laugh at all this?

the more we find out about the merits of marijuana's medical benefits, the more people will be on "our side". and furthermore, so what if it is also used to make people feel better after a hard day's work? it seems that the guilt trip has been permanently laid on the masses that anything that makes a body feel good is SINFUL. as long as the fatcats can enjoy cocktail parties on our expense.
unless i happen to surround myself with a bunch of sinful friends the general populus around me smokes pakalolo here in hawaii. that makes me, a non-user, an oddity.

Back
Top Bottom