There all dying on me can someone help ?

Re: there all dieing on me :( can someone help ?

it was grown for about 6 weeks in veg untill they were about 2 feet tall they been in flower for almost 6 weeks now but there all dieing and now the tops have flopped over and there yellowing tips on the whole thing they were on the metal halide light since the begining along with 4 florescent tubes but i took out the florescents when the leds got here about 4 weeks into flowering and its almost total darkness in the off time cause i have a door covering the big hole in the room and they are tall and were very strong right up untill they got bugs and i think an overwatering problem but the soil is dry now and the tops are falling down so i'm not sure if i wanna water them or wait until tomororw when the potassium silicate gets here

heres what they look like as of lastnight with the mh on and the leds

the font one here was straight up untill yesterday

the back one here has ben flopped over for a couple days now

ok so i gave them both about 1/2 of a liter of water with specified amount of potassium silicate and theres no change in them so what else could i try before giving them any more potassium silicate or water

i agree you will not see no signs this has worked just yet, are you sure your plants are not like this from you being to keen and jumping in head first from day 1

i already started some new seeds and there doin good now but now these plants i have the leaves are twisting up and there still droopin down so i dunno if i should give them more water with potassium in it or not

when i first started this little project i used a littel machine called the aero garden and it grew nice littel plants that started out kidna like this

then a month or 2 later i had 3 of them about this size

but 2 of them were male so i tore them out and let the 1 female go and put it into a new grow area but almost the same kinda setup as the aero garden but bigger and held more water fo ir to grow and it grew damn good untill it harvested about 2 oz's and loked like this

but this second time around i took 6 clones in dirt and put thoes clones just over the water in pots that had holes going down into the water so the plant could grown down into the hydro system thru the pots but i think that did not work for them hopefully now that there back in all dirt you guys can help me waith the proper steps to save them or i'm just startin over with these new sprouts that are comin up now and goin with what worked the first time or if you gusy got any other ideas to try lemme know thanks

yea i kinda figured since everything said red for flower blue for growth but this first plant of mine the tips are still slumped over and the leaves are twisting and all the bottom branches are dead dry and brown now and the upper ones that are slumped over and seem to be doing the same thing as the lower ones now it did this one day before i waterd it and added the potassium silicate i havent added nothing but that to it they have gone without food for almost 2 weeks now just gave them plane ole water except when i gave them some potassium yesterday

ok so is this one worth keeping up or should i just cut it off and hang it and get the tiny bit of hairs thats actually on it off and smoke it ? Or try and let it grow ? But all the leaves on it are dry and curling almost now. Almost all of the bottom leaves are brown now. So what do u guys think just leave it alone for a couple days see if the potassium silicate is gonna help? or u think its dead now cause it dont look so good here take a peek

Heres the one behind it i havent touched it with anything except 1 time i put about 1/2 a liter of water with potassium silicate in it. Should i keep spraying them at night before i goto bed with neem oil solution or the insecticidal soap. Or just leave them be completly for a couple days and see what happens ? Either way i dont know what to do to fix them. Any ideas u guys got would be helpfull cause ive tried just about everything my dumbass can think of and did what u guys said to do and there still lookin like there headin south n dieing more instead of gettin better well what ya think i should do ?

Are you still infested? Why are you spraying so much neem? That neem can screw up a grow if applied wrong. Bet you've clogged up the stomatas and the leaves can't breath worth a shit so they are crisping up and dieing like crazy? You need to get rid of any and all bugs and infested plants. Clean the room totally! 3 times! And start over! You have to get to a stres free, friendly enviroment so the plants can flourish from the start and not have to fight from day one. Otherwise your starting from a disadvantage and will be playing catch up from the beginning.

It is a clean friendly environtment. i got all the bugs and cleaned up allot. i wasnt spraying allot of neem just every night before i went bed when i started seeing the bugs. I dont see them now but i do see some corpses of them on the plant ive been cleaning them off with my fingers every time i see some. i think i do need to get new mylar tho. Its the only thing i havent replaced in this whole setup or cleaned. I tore everything out of this room when i first saw the bugs sprayed the plants down vaccumed the floor and hosed down the floor with that insecticidal soap. I figured if its just soap all its gonna do is clean the floor so why not wash the bitch down while i was in there. i didnt use much but enough to scrub the floor down so it was pest free too. i have already started over and posted a journal with pics of the starts. the only reason i am even keeping these plants is because there my only 2 and i really want to try and save them. but if there not going to live i really need to know so i can just tear them both out and let my lights stay off untill these new ones are good to put in there. i never sprayed allot of the neem oil just enough to cover the underside of the leaves were the little bastids were hiding at. I havent seen any more webs start or moving dots just mostly the dead ones i brush off with my fingers. I kept spraying them because i read that the neem oil doesnt kill them but makes them not breed. So i wanted to go for the 2 weeks that was about the amount of time i read it took for there life cycle on here. but i guess there dead now and i'll stop spraying them and see if it makes a difference. i'm not sure what else i can do to clean this room up anymore aside from removing the big speakerbox that the plant sits ontop of but then it wont be anywere near close enough to the lights. but if i cant save these 2 or looks like 1 now i guess i'm going to have nothin ta smoke for awhile. untill these new ones start growing. so i'll just do nothing for now and post a pic if they get better or worse inna day or two and see what u guys think i should do from the changes if they change. Thanks for the info and i'll stop the neem and wait.

yea that sounds like a good idea. So i'm gonna chop these bitches down and go with my starts that are already sprouting and buy a bathroom fan to install for this room cause the oscelating fan i got just burned out on me. Well tanks for the info and lets hope these new plants do well like the first time. I'll keep my journal i started updated as much as possible with these news ones and new ideas on what to do with them. Thanks for the help you all have givin me ive learned allot. hopefully enough to get it right this time.

Back
Top Bottom