There are mushrooms in my marijuana

Diemand Edge

OK, have had some Church growing for about 2+ months or so, been flowering for at least 3 weeks. Its not a huge plant, but happy and healthy.

However, today while doing an inspection and some trimming, some little MUSHROOMS were found growing in the dirt. My conditions are pretty sanitary, the soil is Roots Organic, a natural high quality mix. Its the weirdest thing, there were about 5 of them growing on the outer perimeter of hte pot. They have been removed, and I'll add a pic a bit later.

Just wondering if this ever happened to anyone else.

Aside from that, things are going great and harvest can't come fast enough.

heres what you do
Fungicides are among the most toxic chemicals. Here are a few alternatives:
Listerine - Mix 1 teaspoon of Listerine into 1 quart of warm water
Hydrogen Peroxide - 1 Tablespoon per gallon of water
1/2 teaspoon baking Soda, 1/4 teaspoon cooking oil in 1 quart warm water
All of the above recipes should be mixed directly into the sprayer and applied every 10 days or until there is no evidence of fungus.
Cinnamon powder dusted directly onto damaged or cut areas prevent fungus on orchids.

heres what you do
All of the above recipes should be mixed directly into the sprayer and applied every 10 days or until there is no evidence of fungus.
Cinnamon powder dusted directly onto damaged or cut areas prevent fungus on orchids.

good stuff, never knew that.. +reps

heres what you do

Yo dawg!

Are these the kind of mushrooms I should be worried about?

Photo_19-10-2015_5_59_10_pm.jpg
Photo_19-10-2015_5_44_57_pm.jpg

-
That's cool, but have you checked the pH your run off water? I have a feeling it's too low. Mushrooms flourish in fungal dominated soil.

Back
Top Bottom