Thermometer to fans & lights

indochronic

whats up people. Im almost close to having my girls back up and running for the winter (inside of course, i wouldn't be so cruel):laughtwo: Anyway im woundering about hucking my fans and lights maby to a thermom. and when it get to cold fans go off and on when its too warm anyone know how i can do this??? because im gona try make this enviroment perfect for them and use ducting to bring fresh air in from outside and blow hot old air out :) its been abit quiet recently on here at least on my threads it is:p :peace: INDO

I believe one of those thermostats they use for attic fans would work, they preform the function you want turning on when it get too warm and shuts off when too cold. place where you want and wire it like a switch.

grand so there outta the question then. since it only a grow box and not grow room the pc fans do the job, dont want to have to change them:) sometimes in my old setup the area got to hot and to cold. so it was just fluxing and there was starting to become to much of a temp. gap between lights on and of. saying all that, my old set up wasent the best. but the new one will have fresh air more space and of course more light:D so hope fully things work out, dont want to stress the ladys to much and theres humidity to think about to :D :peace:

It's entirely doable with Dc fan if you have something to plug into wall to power up the fan. the typical residental attic fan thermostat functions the same as a single pole switch. you have it control a recepticle and have fan's wall adaptor plugged into it. how accurate they are is a matter of of the quality you buy, the cheap one have bimetal spring activated contacts which aren't that acurate but more expencive models that's not the case,they'll have a true tempature probe and much more accurate. not sure if they make a digital model but I woudn't be surprised

Back
Top Bottom