Things Noobs Can Do To Get Started

Jimbo

by; Jimbo E

People that smoke cannabis, are by nature, a very mild manor'd bunch of people.
They have no real fact based reason to single out a group of people for trying to just cope with a violent and stressful society. Mainly caused by the war on drugs, AKA "the war on people."
I say this all the time about the fact that using vaporized herbal cannabis, substantially reduces the tar that you inhale and also the fact that different strains have different effects on you both physically and mentally...This is nothing new to anyone who has ever smoked for a long period of time, common knowledge, if you will.
The strain research is out there. All you really have to do is go to any canna bean site and it is all there written out in plain English (any language, for that matter)
Vaporizers and the info on the reduced harm from them is not hard to investigate either.
If you have made it as far as making it to this site, you are one step ahead of the game.
Now what you need to be doing is what the old timers like me have spent years doing, and that is getting your self as educated as you can.

1.Learn how to keep your self out of harms way "always" first and for most, what I mean is...Try to keep anything on your person or in your car down to a minimum. (i.e. when you score, go straight home carefully and make sure your not so high that you have poor motor functions...you can tell if you think about it)

2.Get your self a good vaporizer, and advise your friends and family to do the same. Using a vaporizer is not only safer but..."don't quote me on this one"; Might even prove to be a good argument in a court, that you need your meds and this is a proven and safe delivery system. (just thinking outside the box there)

3.Really study and ask questions about reform "get involved" spread the same knowledge to everyone you know with a computer, so that they can jump on the bandwagon with you. Do you see what I'm driving at?

4.Maybe one of the most important; "Send in those letters from NORML!!!" and get everyone you know to do the same.
Do this once a month. Add a little testimonial at the bottom so that they know your story...appeal to their hearts but make sure you do it in a tactful and fact based manor...don't just bitch and whine about it...just lay down the facts.
I'm not trying to sound politically incorrect here, but, play just slightly on the race card, after all, the statistics show the majority of incarcerations for cannabis possession are of African Americans...I'm white, but, that is a proven and shot out fact!!!
One more thing about sending those letters in, is the fact that; by law, they can't mess with you in any way for signing, addressing and e-mailing them in.
I was worried about that one myself, but one of the mods here eased my mind and told me about the law and told he sent them in every month. (Thanks, Boss)
All they can do is e-mail you back with a pro or con response.
Make sure you post their responses here for us to see as well, we like to pick them apart.
There are many other ways you can help, but get educated first ASAP...read, read, read!!! And that's an order!!!...lol :cheesygrinsmiley::clap:

Back
Top Bottom