Think I have a problem!

tjv123456

Alright so I wasnt paying attention when I mixed my nutrients with the water and doubled it up. oops. anyway (she) seems to be doing ok anyway, its 3 weeks old and allready has allternating nodes. and is only 3 1/2 in tall. So my question is even though i have been double feeding and it seems to be .... growing like a weed lol .sorry should i just countinue as is or consider myself luckey and get back to the lable? please help

nutrients: botanicare pure blend pro gro 3-2-4
(should have been 15 milliliters per 4 liters and i am doing between 12 and 15 milliliters ber 1.89). I dont over water so the plant is more dry than wet if you know what i mean.

Thats what i am planning but if anyone has any other advise on whether or not the extra nutrients are just speeding up the growth. And no i dont have any curling or yellow spots, just nice big, green, strong leaves. ???

There is only a certain amount of nutrients your plant can take up at one time. Exceeding that will not speed up growth, but lead to all sorts of problems. On the other hand, feedings schedules are just an approximation of what the average target plant will use, so they are not the word of the prophet all by themselves.

You probably got lucky this time, but I wouldn't force my luck if I were you.

Back
Top Bottom