Think this is KB?

VitaminMarc

kb4.jpg

What do yah mean buy commercial?
This is a hell of a lot more blaze than the reggies around here.
Not blaze like the grizzle around here but, its gotta be somewhere in between.

i dont understand it, KB isnt real?
Everyone refers to Kb around here as above mids, seedless, little stems, and alot of hairs.

It smokes kinda harsh, lemony sorta.

What do yah mean buy commercial?
This is a hell of a lot more blaze than the reggies around here.
Not blaze like the grizzle around here but, its gotta be somewhere in between.

i dont understand it, KB isnt real?
Everyone refers to Kb around here as above mids, seedless, little stems, and alot of hairs.

It smokes kinda harsh, lemony sorta.

people in different regions use different terms to classify the weed they have available to them. When I grew up we had either schwag, skunk or Kind Buds. In our area Kind Buds was basically any weed that was seedless and came in tight little nugs. schwag was your typical dirt brick weed with or without seeds and had a lumber (stems) in it. Skunk was well Skunk smelling weed and could have been any different grade. seeds, seedless, brick or nugs.

What you have is a small sample of weed but just by looking at the picture it could not tell you if its good, bad or mid. If you can smoke it and get properly medicated then congrats score some more. If you like it and you have seeds the grow your own. But at the end of the day does it really matter what people label it?

Back in the day before I really got into the different strains, I'd label this as KB/Kine Buds/Nug. Good looking tight buds are a favorite around here; I prefer breaking it up with tiny scissors.

Looks average quality to me. Nothing to write home about but still enough to get ya high :)

It will smoke a lot better if you remove those leaves

Remove the leaves?

And yeah its def alot better than normal bud around here. But our reggies are pretty good in this area compared to other parts of MD.

This is the best bud around to be honest. Well that I or 15 other people I hit up can find.

I usually get grizzle every week from the city, but my man went legit with life and his plug doesnt wanna hook me up. I used to get kush, hazes, ak, all the good sheet.

So best I can do for now =/

Around here KB is just a nickname for high grade middies.
I actually smoked some bud that fits the description; Dro.
Except this strain kinda tasted more like tropical fruit than lemon.

Back
Top Bottom