Le Vinski

Dear 420 warriors,

I'm writing an article regarding smoking papers, and something struck me as odd.
On every legit blog, I read that thin papers burn slower than thick ones because more air is passed through them.
Can somebody explain to me in detail how this makes logical sense?
I understand that thin papers extinguish faster than thick ones, which might be a factor, but airflow??

I know that material, glue, additives all make a difference, but the thickness factor is my sole interest.

All help is appreciated,

L. :)

I read that thin papers burn slower than thick ones because more air is passed through them.
Can somebody explain to me in detail how this makes logical sense?

It doesn't; the more O₂ a fire gets, the faster it'll burn.

Try some RAW all-natural, 100% organic rolling papers (I assume you're "checking your facts" before submitting your article, lol). They burn for a long time. You can even smoke solo, and it tends to stay lit (barely, but lit) whilst laying in the ashtray, being ignored in between hits. And RAW rolling papers rarely ever run unless you let a drunken monkey roll...

I used to be big on papers. Pipes/bongs always seemed to get dirty, loaded up with resin. Then I realized that with papers... I was smoking that crap.

Back
Top Bottom