This system any good?

voucher

600W Watt HPS MH 6" Air Cooled Hydroponic Grow Light RHX-ALS

I've seen these on ebay, and it seems like a good deal. Does anyone have one? Is it any good? or am I just buying a 260 dollar grinder? Here is a link.

Here is another one I seen: 600w 600 watt HPS MH Grow Light System Set Premium Kit

Look around you can get both MH & HPS bulb, reflector (wing type), switchable ballast for under $150. Unless you need air cooling that you can hook up your inline fan to then go with the air cooled reflector. The ballast you're getting is a dimmable ballast which is more expensive than the regular. That's odd that they included the grinder. Expecting cannabis grower the only ones use these lights, lol. Definitely not for grinding up tomato...

I think the dimming would come in handy when my plants are small or when the weather warms up. I would like to eventually get a fan and make a carbon filter, but I'm not too worried about the smell right now. Would I need different bulbs when I dim it or would I be making the 600 watt bulbs put out less light?

I got a 400 watt ballast like that. It has 100% 75% and 50% on the knob. I use it to control heat and to get young plants gradually used to stronger light.

Back
Top Bottom