those of you, who have grown out jordans gear

cannilingus

chime in. i have an old cut of godgud. i have been looking over jordans stuff. several are interesting. blue god, purple kush, skunkberry, not to mention a new god. even blue lemon. i like the idea of lots of flavor. and a good yeild. so. if you have done his stuff, please feel free to tell me your likes, dislikes. thanks. ps. the gods lemon skunk looks killer as well. or one of the three way fems he now has.....

chime in. i have an old cut of godgud. i have been looking over jordans stuff. several are interesting. blue god, purple kush, skunkberry, not to mention a new god. even blue lemon. i like the idea of lots of flavor. and a good yeild. so. if you have done his stuff, please feel free to tell me your likes, dislikes. thanks. ps. the gods lemon skunk looks killer as well. or one of the three way fems he now has.....

My man Cann!
I just finished my grow using JOTI gear.
The genetics are very good. I am in the curing stage now and even at this point the smoke is potent and has great aroma. My choices were bc big bud and og kush which is a godbud ak47 cross.
check out my grow. Peace

hi stage! i have some of jordans citrus skunk on the way. five regs. probably will order his godbud. i have had a cut for as long as i have done this hobby. its good. but, old.....i hear they lose something, after so many generations. only one response to that inquiry. and not a knoledgeable one, by the sound.

i know they actually do have a gods ak. and a few other fems. i now have a pack each of these, which i have not opened. im currently working on the new purple bud, from white lable. looks way cool. but, i will get around to them. i ordered some citrus skunk from joti. they say they processed my order. its been near two months. they have no replied, to four email enquires, either. not cool. so, i got the seeds in the pics, from herbies. a 14. ea up charge, but hay. there is something to be said for reliability. that is one of my pet peeves. shit talkers.
P4171734.JPG
P41617331.JPG
this is a but from the early pandora x qwerkle 5 year old seed i had.

Back
Top Bottom