Thoughts on 48x3w - TopLEDGrowLight.com

LordCaliban

48x3w [T48x3w] - $144.40 : TOPLEDGROWLIGH, Solutions Limited,LED GROWLIGHT,LED BULB,LED TUBE,grow lights,t5 grow light,hps grow light,fluorescent grow light,grow light bulb,grow light bulbs,marijuana grow light,growing light,cfl grow light,indoor gro

Was browsing through the sponsor sights, and the wife is giving me a little bit of a budget to get some LED lights and have been trying to do some research. My grow closet is a small 3.5' wide x 2' deep but 8 feet tall. Currently doing a CFL grow, but was thinking of doing another grow after this one with just one plant at a time (maybe an AUTO) so I think the 2.2' x 2.2' coverage area is sufficient enough with the plant centered in the closet and can use CFL's at the bottom if penetration is an issue.

Just wondering if that size LED would be worth it for a small, closet, casual grower, and if anyone has any experience ordering from this site?

Thanks!

EDIT: My Bad, I thought I was in the the Grow Light forum. If there's a MOD that can transfer my thread please! Thanks

Bought it. The website's a bit sketchy and the broken English makes me laugh but if the quality is there, I think for a one plant person with some CFL's for support, I'm hoping for the best. I will post some reviews when my unit comes in.

Back
Top Bottom