Thoughts on hookahs

inutero11

just wondering,what is your experince smoking weed out of them,do they burn it fast,you need alot? etc etc etc...smoking the shisha is a relaxing thing i like doing(go to hookah bars dont own one) which is why im asking this question,im debating on getting a hookah for myself(not for the weed,but thats something im wondeirng about,how it works with it

It works, but it will cash it quick.

i love hookas!! ive gotten pretty stonned smokin weed out of it i mixed it with a lil flavored tobacco and wow yah it worked good! u should soo buy onee i have one at home its nice to just sit around and smoke out of it!

TheChampIsHur said:
I actually dropped like almost one-hundred on a metal and acrylic hookah. Me and my friends had no idea how to use it, we just wound up putting tin foil over the large ceramic bowl and lighting and pulling. We tried putting coal on the ash catcher but we weren't sure how to use it and just wound up making a sweet fire with coal and lighter fluid before we smoked. Anyone care to explain how to use a hookah? I know you need a special type of coal for it but I still wouldn't know how to use it.
you need to buy a pack of hookah paper/foil. it comes in circles. you put the paper into the bowl first and fold the excess around the edges so that the paper covers the inside of the bowl. then poke holes where the holes in the top of the bowl are. pack some shisha with bud broken up and evenly distributed throughout the shisha bowl. fold the tin foil circle onto the top of the bowl; the same way as the paper but do not crush down the bud/shisha. there should be a small/medium sized lip and a flat tin foil surface that sits on top of the sacrement/shisha. poke holes in the sheet of tin foil carefully. you can either buy self igniting coal or slow burning coal. the latter is much cheaper. if you get it, break up the bar with your tongs into small pieces and put them on top of the tin foil. it helps to have a butane lighter but you can use a normal lighter too. hold the flame on the coals and rip hard as hell until the coals stay lit and you get tons of smoke from each rip. it might take a minute. and whoever said hookahs kill bud easily is wrong; they conserve bud so well (especially if you pack with a good bud/shisha ratio) and get you so stoned.

yeh they are very nice to smoke the shisha out of,,so i was wondering about bud aswell...

so mixing the two together works out well huh? yeh im gonna be investing in one,it will be cheaper than going to the hookah bar every week

hmmm... i think theyr'e awesome and you can pack a big one and have 4 or more friends all smoke at once, and get high as well, its so cooooool. haha but yeah man it doesnt sound so appealing smoking the coal? but yeah i love bnongs and hookahs. they're so fun to smoke from.

Jri5002 said:
i think hookas are over rated

I TOTALLY AGREE!! much rather hit my bong!!!

Is shisha the tobacco or is it just flavored. I hate tobacco but hookahs are so mysterious and cool especially the history and their use throughout the years. I've never had hash before so I don't know how it burns but I'd imagine itd b slower so if you put hash in there would it burn better than ganja?

Back
Top Bottom