Thoughts on this grow tent

blaze111

Hey all I'm thinking about starting another grow, you know jalapenos. Anyway I'm in an apartment and don't have a ton of room. I saw this grow box, Dark Room DR40 - 1'4" x 1'4" x 3'11" | Grow Rooms
It's not that big, but is perfect size for where I'm planning to put it. How many plants do ya'll think are possible in there and also I'm gonna do an HPS light, so how many watts should I be getting. Wanting to hear some feedback.
:peace:

You'll have a hard time fitting any type of HID light with reflector in that tent. Not sure if that little one has the duct vents built in that you would need to exhaust the HID heat if you could get one in there safely. Plus for 80 bucks you could build yourself a nice custom sized box to fit in whichever area you had in mind. If you want to go with this tent I recommend going away from HID's and look for a HO CFL that will fit in there. they recommend T5 lighting for this but I don't know of any 16 inch T5 bulbs lol.

I do use a tent from the same brand and its great quality.

If you want a tent I'd go with at least the : DR80: 2'8" wide x 2'8" deep x 5'3" tall

Back
Top Bottom