Thoughts please

razer

Ok so Im on day 53 with some wonderful bag seed its been a long trip.... But here I am. I know every one suggest at least a 33% amber color for a nice balance......but I am absolutely attempting to get the most heady uplifting feeling seeing as I am attempting to give life back into a patient/family member who is nearly a walking zombi due to medical conditions. I know I should have stuck with sativa but my main plant is indicia it is starting to show some ambering I really dont want to go into any ambering/cbd/sedative effects if possible. So does anyone think that harvesting a tad early is completely bad? I currently mostly have cloudy/milky with minimal amber and few clear.

Ohh and I plan to use my trim for oil. can anyone tell me do I have to dry and cure the trim as well, do I freeze it, or can I cut it up good and run it thought the extractor fresh?

thanks for the feedback

Damn almost forgot I know My perfect window might be in say 7-10 days but I wont be in town :( I dont want to over shoot with the cbd and end up getting to much so I plan to harvest on day 56, 3 more days

Well it would prob help for you all to see the micro shots. I stared with a scope but it was not powerful enough so i dropped the 14$ and radio shack for the pocket scope nice power can see everything very well but i wear contacts so my eyes tend to strain up close so i hit toys r us and found a usb micro scope for 30$ it pretty bad ass hope the pics help. I am seeing even more amber from just 2 nights ago.
qqqqqqqqqqqq.jpg

qqqqq.jpg

qqqqqqqq.jpg

qqq.jpg

dddddd.jpg

d67.jpg

dd4.jpg

444444444.jpg

44100.jpg

44444444.jpg

4555.jpg

111107.jpg